Drove by the dealer and had to buy a 15 C.O 5.0

dru440

Established Member
Was driving by the local Ford dealer and saw a 15 Competition Orange 6MT base model with 3.55 gears. Brought back a lot of great memories of my 2004 Competition Orange Cobra. I will say the base model is much nicer than the 14 that I had and waaay nicer than the 2012 base model that I had prior to the 14. The factory seats are very nice and comes with a power seat (11-14 did not have standard driver power seat). It also comes standard now with SYNC and track apps. Leather wrapped wheel (12 did not have that) Info center and backup camera! Smart Key with push button start. Line lock which I probably will not use for a while. Has quite a bit more features and really feels like a whole different car. I think base price to base price the car only went up $1200 bucks from 14 to 15 and its well worth it! I am curious to see what they are doing through other parts of the country on pricing (I am in Michigan where if they didn't do AXZD plan I think the employees and suppliers would burn down the dealership). I was able to purchase at X plan price and received 1500 in rebates.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I test drove an Ecoboost the other day, but they had a CO GT with the 50th anny wheels on the lot and it looked amaaaaazing.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread