DUBLIN ga

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Not to far away here in Warner Robins. I used to come down there alot during the early/mid 90's. We did alot of street racing back then. I saw one of the guys I used to hang out with down there just the other day at Twiggs. His name is Drew, but I can't remember his last name. He's into dragbikes now and has a badass turbo bike that runs in the low 4's.

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
ohh yeah, i bout bought a red 99 cobra in warner robins b4 i got mine, they wanted way to much for it and the top leaked bad, you prolly seen the car. i was up there last week and it was still sittin for sale. i think i know who your talkin about, a friend of mine goes to twiggs alot, he drags a red built s10 with a 513 in it

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
ohh yeah, i bout bought a red 99 cobra in warner robins b4 i got mine, they wanted way to much for it and the top leaked bad, you prolly seen the car. i was up there last week and it was still sittin for sale. i think i know who your talkin about, a friend of mine goes to twiggs alot, he drags a red built s10 with a 513 in it

I know the cobra you're talkin about. It's been on every car lot in WR. It was even on my buddies lot for awhile. It wouldn't be a bad car if you could get it cheap, but it seems everyone keeps trying to get big $$$ for it. Lol.

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
yeah lol there was another cobra sittin on a little small lot i looked at also, i wanna say it was right beside the K-mart parkin lot. had a white gt and a black cobra. WR is a mustang city!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
yeah lol there was another cobra sittin on a little small lot i looked at also, i wanna say it was right beside the K-mart parkin lot. had a white gt and a black cobra. WR is a mustang city!

Yep that's my buddies lot. It's a mustang city for sure and there are alot of fast ones here. I just saw that red cobra vert again today on a lot. If I remember right that black cobra was a consignment car and the guy who owned it wanted way to much for it. The white gt was kinda rough.

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
yeah, i test drove that gt jst for the hell of it and it ran alright,i know it was LOUD! no cats, 40 series flows and h pipe. i think they wanted 7300 for that gt, i was told that the black cobra had been fully built and was a FAST car but they wasnt willin to let ne 1 test drive it lol

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
yeah, i test drove that gt jst for the hell of it and it ran alright,i know it was LOUD! no cats, 40 series flows and h pipe. i think they wanted 7300 for that gt, i was told that the black cobra had been fully built and was a FAST car but they wasnt willin to let ne 1 test drive it lol

The cobra had all the bolt ons I think, but it was just an individuals car so my friend who owns the lot kinda had his hands tied on the deal. I don't think the car ever sold.

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
i didint think it would after i heard the price, i was amazed the first time i rode up there after i got my car, there was stangs on every corner i turned, and there was a a good bit of some good lookin girls drivin cobras! haha i like that town alot. there any car shows or cruises anytime soon worth goin to?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
i didint think it would after i heard the price, i was amazed the first time i rode up there after i got my car, there was stangs on every corner i turned, and there was a a good bit of some good lookin girls drivin cobras! haha i like that town alot. there any car shows or cruises anytime soon worth goin to?

None that I know of at this time, but keep a lookout in this section. When I know of any I'll post it up.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Larry, do you hang out in that foodmax parking lot sometimes? Thought I saw your car out there one time... Sometimes people hang out there on the weekends. My brother, a guy name brian ( drives an 04 GT with blk rims he knows brian at sunshield ) , and a few other guys use to hang out here alot.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Larry, do you hang out in that foodmax parking lot sometimes? Thought I saw your car out there one time... Sometimes people hang out there on the weekends. My brother, a guy name brian ( drives an 04 GT with blk rims he knows brian at sunshield ) , and a few other guys use to hang out here alot.

Not usually, but I've stopped by a couple of times. I could have been there when you were there. Last time I was up there was during the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread