dynoed my 95

arctic_kobra

Established Member
hey people, just sayin whats up and i lost my passwd --i used to be horizon_svt.

anyways here are my dyno numbers:

269.7 RWHP @ 5500
314 RWTQ @ 4000

i was happy. later

Ginsu

Established Member
Very impressive as well as your E/T. Congradulations! The last time I dyno'ed my Cobra I made like 220 hp and 280 torque but that was shortly after I bought it and it was relatively stock (couple of bolt ons that would not really make more power.) So with the mods I currently have I would probably put down some numbers close to yours.

Again congradulations!!

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I was just checking out this months issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords (August) They swapped out a 93 computer into a 94-95 GT. Did the wiring fix and BAP sensor also. They claimed the 93 had more aggresive timing/fuel settings. I thought that was kind of odd.

94cobra

When will it be fast enuf
Established Member
My PIH came with a 93 computer (A3M1) I also thought that was kind of weird too, but it runs to well to worry about.

Faruk those are some pretty good numbers (10 more hp than my car before the cam) especially when you get a new computer of some sort.

later
john

arctic_kobra

Established Member
John, I need a somekind of a computer replacement badly. at the track, i can feel it pulling timing when i hit the 90's.
hopefully i'll learn some launching technique from you on the 21st. later

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
(whispering to no one in particular) EFI Extender.... EFI Extender... EFI Extender...

greg.jpg

MARK C

Established Member
Hi again arctic.
Just wanted you to see my new sig. With my new best ET!
We are so close in are mods and times. I thought every else would like to see how close we are.
Mark

arctic_kobra

Established Member
Mark, those are great times, what were your 60 foot times?
I'm going to the track on the 21st, hopefully i can match your times. i think with a little better launching and some cool air, we can both hit close to the 12's or low low 13's. congrats man

Users who are viewing this thread