East Co. Co. County SVT owners.

DropSVT

Established Member
What's up guys I wanted to see how many of us are from this area. Ive only met 1 other termi owner in Antioch and i don't think he has a svtp acct. Want to try and get a small group to cruise or something sometime.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Stanger00

Established Member
I don't own a terminator but it has a terminator front bumper, haha. I live in Concord but moving to Oakley in Feb/March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1mean57

Established Member
Building a 96 cobra with eaton swap out here in Brentwood . ..wouldn't mind cruising around with a few other nice stangs

DropSVT

Established Member
Building a 96 cobra with eaton swap out here in Brentwood . ..wouldn't mind cruising around with a few other nice stangs
How far along are you? Im always interested in checking out projects especially that your only 1 town over.

DropSVT

Established Member
I don't own a terminator but it has a terminator front bumper, haha. I live in Concord but moving to Oakley in Feb/March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sorry i didn't see your post but screw it if your built up anyways and look nice i'll roll around with ya.

1mean57

Established Member
How far along are you? Im always interested in checking out projects especially that your only 1 town over.
Getting the car back together and finally got the blower and accessories so working on the harness and what not I'll post some pix up in my post later today :)

Stanger00

Established Member
sorry i didn't see your post but screw it if your built up anyways and look nice i'll roll around with ya.

Its sort of built and kinda clean for 101k miles. I mean, I owned it since it had 10k miles on it.

How it sits most of the time.

IMAG0423.jpg

The future home for it.
C337A7DF-D183-475B-8CEC-0E3D7A3FE773.jpg

2 months to go!

Users who are viewing this thread