Ecoboost Expedition

boost4me

Banned
Can anyone comfirm if the rumors are true? I've heard 2014 is gonna have the 3.5 Ecoboost in the Expedition.

An Ecoboost Expedition would be sweet, especially if you can tune and up the boost!! I have a 2008 Expedition EL the engine is a pig and it can barely get out of its own way let alone tow something big efficiently. I really wish they would bring back the Diesel Excursion, that was the Papa of SUV's!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can anyone comfirm if the rumors are true? I've heard 2014 is gonna have the 3.5 Ecoboost in the Expedition.

An Ecoboost Expedition would be sweet, especially if you can tune and up the boost!! I have a 2008 Expedition EL the engine is a pig and it can barely get out of its own way let alone tow something big efficiently. I really wish they would bring back the Diesel Excursion, that was the Papa of SUV's!!

+1 for the diesel Excursion. If I find a decent, low mileaged one, I'm going to buy one to keep.

I think the Navigator is getting it, I would assume Ford would put it in the Expedition too.

boost4me

Banned
I know man, I look around once in a while for Excursions and they are just all junked out, high mileage - and my wife wants a new one, not a 2005 truck...

If you have the bucks this dude will take a new Super Duty and turn it into an Excursion for you for a meer 38K... I just can't swallow that.

Custom Autos by Tim ...The Stretch Truck Company!

50+K for the truck and another 40K to convert it... yike!!

However, I guess if Ford were making a real Excursion they probably wouldn't cost much less fully loaded. I bet the sticker would be close to 80K.

Users who are viewing this thread