Eibach Multi- Pro R2 Coilovers

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
This is an insane deal for Eibach R2s.

My buddy road courses his 5.0 with these coilovers (KILRSVT). They are dialed in.

flyfaster1

Established Member
Holy hell, someone buy these for the love of god!.. great deal. If I hadnt had found my open box special I would buy these now. Hell, Im thinking about buying these as a spare set out of principal since this is a great deal.

BUY them blackmustang - "do it do it nooow!"

blackmustang

Established Member
Holy hell, someone buy these for the love of god!.. great deal. If I hadnt had found my open box special I would buy these now. Hell, Im thinking about buying these as a spare set out of principal since this is a great deal.

BUY them blackmustang - "do it do it nooow!"

Haha want to depends if I need Althing else to install it and shipping

08mojo

Established Member
Haha want to depends if I need Althing else to install it and shipping

You reuse your stock hardware to install. The only other hardware needed is to mount the remote reservoirs. I drilled and tapped the strut bar for the front and drilled and tapped the wheel wells in the rear. So, plan to buy some bolts for the reservoirs. I think I spent $6:D

20140123_211901_zpszotas5bc.jpg

20140123_212128_zpsvr1o0q40.jpg

Eibach uses simple tools to adjust the spring preload. I don't have the Eibach tools, but simple punches work (which is exactly what eibach will sell youfor $15 each, i went to harbor freight and got a complete set for $10).

I'll get a shipping quote for toy tomorrow while I'm at work, but I doubt it's more than $60.

blackmustang

Established Member
You reuse your stock hardware to install. The only other hardware needed is to mount the remote reservoirs. I drilled and tapped the strut bar for the front and drilled and tapped the wheel wells in the rear. So, plan to buy some bolts for the reservoirs. I think I spent $6:D

20140123_211901_zpszotas5bc.jpg

20140123_212128_zpsvr1o0q40.jpg

Eibach uses simple tools to adjust the spring preload. I don't have the Eibach tools, but simple punches work (which is exactly what eibach will sell youfor $15 each, i went to harbor freight and got a complete set for $10).

I'll get a shipping quote for toy tomorrow while I'm at work, but I doubt it's more than $60.

Okay thanks and how many miles on them?
And does it cause and pops or suspension noise.
I want to do track events but do more DD then anything?

08mojo

Established Member
Okay thanks and how many miles on them?
And does it cause and pops or suspension noise.
I want to do track events but do more DD then anything?

I am the second owner. I put less than 4k miles on them, previous owner said less than 10k miles. The kit performed great, no noises, great street manners and did great at the one hpde track day I attended. If they pop/make noise when you install them, something went wrong during the install--haha!

08mojo

Established Member
All, these work great and are being sold at a great deal. Yes, they are used and yes they function perfectly. My car rode better than stock even at the ride height shown. The factory track pack shocks were very underdamped and the car bounced like a pogo stock--with stock springs and bmr springs. With the Eibachs, the car was controlled and focused. That tells me the dampers work! Don't let 14k miles of mild street use and one track "day" scare you...

I had one track day on these at Road Atlanta. It consisted of two 20 minute sessions and a parade lap--the rest was street use in a lot of rush hour traffic. During the track day, I was able to carry greater corner speed than my buddy in his 997, and the car was absolutely planted while going down the back stretch at 140 mph. The car was sold 3 weeks after the track day, and the kit still functioned as it did the day I got it.

I'm an honest seller and giving full disclosure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread