Eibach Springs??

Migdiesel

Bring It!
Established Member
Anyone running the Eibach Pro Kit care to post up some pics and feedback..Anyone else with other kits can post as well and give me their feedback,I would appreciate it as I'm not sure which route to go in lowering my car..Thanks..

brady_f

Established Member
Anyone running the Eibach Pro Kit care to post up some pics and feedback..Anyone else with other kits can post as well and give me their feedback,I would appreciate it as I'm not sure which route to go in lowering my car..Thanks..

If you have decent roads go with the sportlines. Drop looks good.

IMG_1664Edited.gif

Mikes5.0

Established Member
I have UPR springs (Eibach Pro's ) on my 2011. i love the ride but wish i would have gone with the sports for a little more drop. The ride is great.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
i have a prokit and it looks great, i dont have pics right now but it did make a huge difference in the look of the car. the ride is a lil rougher than stock but not enough for everyone to notice (i feel everything and hear everything when im in a car so i notice it). car seems to handle slightly better also. If i was to do it again i would go with the ford racing k springs b/c they are way cheaper.

PhantomX

Established Member
Love the pro kit on mine! Better looks and handling and great ride quality I constantly have the whole famil bin mine and nobody really noticed much difference in ride quality. Best compromise for looks, handling and comfy ride.

time capsule

Established Member
Here are the Eibach springs made for Blow By Racing. "It is the pro kit". Blow By Racing will sell these springs for much less cash than it currently cost for regular Eibach springs. My car is being used as the test car for these springs. They are eibach springs but lime green or "blow by green". See pics below.

2011GTPicturesinGrass002.jpg

2011GTPicturesinGrass015.jpg

2011GTPicturesinGrass016.jpg

Chris_Red_V8

Shiny.
Established Member
They're Eurotek in the 19x8.5/35 and 19x9.5/40 split. I'm trying to find out if 9.5 will fit up front, Eurotek says no. If it does, then I'm buying 2 9.5 wheels to make it the same all around.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
The RTR's are 9.5 up front and fit fine. Just a slighty different offset and backspacing I believe.

Last edited:

Migdiesel

Bring It!
Established Member
Thanks for all the feedback guys,all the rides look good!! I don't want to go too low,so I think the Pro Kit gives a less drop..Let's see what I decide to go with this week..Keep you guys posted,thanks..

Users who are viewing this thread