Engine shops in Norcal w/2003-2004 Cobra experience?

Nick01cobra

Established Member
I know it's not in NorCal, but there is an awesome engine builder here in Simi Valley. My personal opinion of the shop is awesome. Very professional, does everything the correct way, very honest, and just all around great guys.

Sent from my SM-G900T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ok i was told AED is about 8 months out right now and they pretty much have a one man show right now. Meaning they're pretty booked out.

Who is this engine builder in Simi Valley?

I've heard from a couple people now that EFI Powerhouse is a solid option and have 03/04 cobra experience.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi guys as the title says, would like to have the engine maintained. New gaskets and anything else it may need. Any recommendations on who to take it to?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
We can help you but you will have to get us the engine or the car. There are only a few places in the world that you should consider for a quality durable modular build.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah i was looking for something i could drive to around northern California. Thank you though. Out of curiosity how much would it cost to ship an engine?

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
So does anyone have a direct phone number to EFI? I've tried about 2 numbers now with no luck.

Called AED and didn't get an answer, does someone on here know for a fact if they're still doing engine work?

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thanks i actually looked at that, they're in socal and up near the Oregon border. I'm trying to not go to socal if i can help it

Users who are viewing this thread