Ex Wives

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Argument Of the day..

Its 81 degrees humid af… high of 86

All of a sudden I feel the heater come on… ( mind you it’s 1130 and she’s still in bed )

“ it’s 68 and too cold “

I about lost my shit.

Over 80 degrees outside. She’s in bed.. and is like **** everyone else let’s make the house hot.

“ it’s not all about you wanting it cool in the house “

No…. The THREE other people in the house don’t want to sweat. Nor do millions of other people in the world.

MG0h3

Established Member
Argument Of the day..

Its 81 degrees humid af… high of 86

All of a sudden I feel the heater come on… ( mind you it’s 1130 and she’s still in bed )

“ it’s 68 and too cold “

I about lost my shit.

Over 80 degrees outside. She’s in bed.. and is like **** everyone else let’s make the house hot.

“ it’s not all about you wanting it cool in the house “

No…. The THREE other people in the house don’t want to sweat. Nor do millions of other people in the world.

This is the EX WIVES thread bro.

This thread is to bring happiness and for us to revel in our power and freedom!

We don’t need a reminder of your misery!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
mel gibson braveheart GIF

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Can I vent about shit that has me about to give zero ****s about my current wife? Literally wish she was an ex more often than not. Honest helps make my life ****ing worthless.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Can I vent about shit that has me about to give zero ****s about my current wife? Literally wish she was an ex more often than not. Honest helps make my life ****ing worthless.
Vent away brother! Sorry you are going thru shit man. Been there and it really sucks, getting divorced, while costly and painful, it was f’ng worth it. I don’t have to wake up and look at that miserable sea-unt anymore..

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
It's difficult when kids are involved. You're beat down mentally. Especially when your family, for the most part is traditional. I gave money and time all the slack I could afford. When it was time, I left with one suitcase. I don't wish that shit on anyone, it beats living in hell though.

Users who are viewing this thread