Exhaust parts for sale.

commando

Established Member
Id like to see a pic of the cat backs if you've still got them for sale. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate them and how many miles were they used. Also... what would shipping me to 70810, Baton Rouge, LA? Thanks. Please send to [email protected]

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Shoot me a shipping qoute to 40701 and I may just take the Stingers of your hands. A pic also. I'm in KY.

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Turkish said:
Shoot me a shipping qoute to 40701 and I may just take the Stingers of your hands. A pic also. I'm in KY.

Guaranteed by: By End of Day
Monday June 19, 2006
Billable Weight: 90.0 lbs.

115.61*

That's what it's looking like approximatly..just a rough estimate.

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
commando said:
Id like to see a pic of the cat backs if you've still got them for sale. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate them and how many miles were they used. Also... what would shipping me to 70810, Baton Rouge, LA? Thanks. Please send to [email protected]

On a scale of 1 to 10..I would say a 8. They sound badass, the tips are super high quality, really top end cat-back. I had them on the car for 15,000 miles and they still sound and look brand new.

Shipping would be approx: $115

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Bump for an awesome seller!! Couldn't ask for anything better. Cat-back is great, a little 180 grit then 600 grit and some metal polish and it all shines like the tips!

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Turkish said:
Bump for an awesome seller!! Couldn't ask for anything better. Cat-back is great, a little 180 grit then 600 grit and some metal polish and it all shines like the tips!

Glad to see your happy. I'm sorry I didn't go above and beyond to shine it up. I was afraid to scratch it up. So I just used some basic stuff. Glad you got it okay to..wasen't sure about the greyhound thing but damn it's a whole hell of a lot cheaper than UPS. Good doing business with you David.

Users who are viewing this thread