EXHAUST QUESTION

Brad

Banned
Hi, this is my first post here so, HELLO. I have a 2003 cobra vert. I am looking into an exhaust right now and at this point I am thinking a magnaflow catback and bassani X pipe would be best. Anyone have any idea what is a good exhaust setup on the 03?

nicetry

Established Member
Bassani is the only company currently making a 03 specific
system, everyone else has made small mods so there 99-01 systems will fit.
we can set you up with any system you want, i would go with
the Bassani system. its going to give you more power now and be able to flow when you modify your car later.
Jr
Full Throttle Performance
317-821-8455
:beer:

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: brad before you buy anything do a search on exhaust systems here. bassini are costly and no documented dyno runs yet. there is dyno info, on the magnaflow system and the price is MUCH better.

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
Brad. After much debate, I went with Magnflow CB for now. I might add the middle pipe later. Bassani is a great product, but some serious $$$$$$ and I'm no sure it's worth the added investment. But others have been very happy with the results.

It's all about what you want to gain and how much you want to spend...

The bassani x pipe might be my choice if I go with the middle pipe...

Mac03Cobra

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by Brad
Hi, this is my first post here so, HELLO. I have a 2003 cobra vert. I am looking into an exhaust right now and at this point I am thinking a magnaflow catback and bassani X pipe would be best. Anyone have any idea what is a good exhaust setup on the 03?

Brad: My 03 bassani cat'd X and catback will be here this week. I live in MA, so if you want to listen to it, we can meet up somewhere.

PS. I sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread