F@#$in Fast shift knob

kujayhawks

Established Member
Wrecked the cobra, and wont be needing this anymore. Dont see a lot of them around. Paypal accepted, pics will be up in the morning.

kujayhawks

Established Member
I really have no idea what to ask, I havent scene them for sale to often. Shoot me an offer and someone can take this home.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Group purchase is over. You still MIGHT be able to buy one from the manufacturer (GG&G) for $85, BUT I waited over a year for mine!!! Good luck with your sale.

kujayhawks

Established Member
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5446/cobrapartsforsale004yb8.jpg.

Here are a few pics of the shift knob, I got a hold of GG&G today and the group purchase is over, and they didnt know how long it would be before the next batch was produced. After doing a little research, I found very few of these being sold anywhere on the net. I am looking to get $100 shipped, or best offer. If it doesnt sell I will just hold onto it. If you disagree with my price, please find me some elsewhere or keep your comments to yourself, Thanks.

Last edited:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Hey, I bid $160 to have one from E-Bay and lost!!! In hind sight I'm glad I did casue I got one for "retail" but it you like this shift knob it's worth the $100. Bump for a neat shift knob!!!

Users who are viewing this thread