F/S 03 black vert 22500 miles

crazyblackcobra

Established Member
hey just trying to sell my 2003 cobra vet, i have a lil work done to it, bbk long tubes,bbk xpipe with cats,slp loudmouth 2s, 2.7 pulley accufab tb and pl,polished, c&l mass air and inlet pipe, custom tuned by sal at power surge performance of long island to 486hp and 503 tq other than that its got new rear tires. im asking for 25,000 firm thanks if anybody has any questions or for pics my email is [email protected] thanks

crazyblackcobra

Established Member
2003 svt cobra vet for sale

hey just trying to sell my 2003 cobra vet, i have a lil work done to it, bbk long tubes,bbk xpipe with cats,slp loudmouth 2s, 2.7 pulley accufab tb and pl,polished, c&l mass air and inlet pipe, custom tuned by sal at power surge performance of long island to 486hp and 503 tq other than that its got new rear tires. im open to any offers over $24,000 thanks if anybody has any questions or for pics my email is [email protected]

crazyblackcobra

Established Member
hey im gonna sit on it for a while if nobody else wants it so let me know when you have the money and ill letm you know if its still around, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread