[F/S] 03 Cobra 5piece Bassani X Pipe

CamdZ06

Established Member
I have a Bassani X Pipe on now with gutted cats but it still does not sound as loud as other's with an O/R X. The only problem is that you say its missing a clamp of some sort. I would'nt know where to find it.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
I have a Bassani X Pipe on now with gutted cats but it still does not sound as loud as other's with an O/R X. The only problem is that you say its missing a clamp of some sort. I would'nt know where to find it.

There's 4 clamps that connect the straight tubes. Those are missing. U can get some from Summit or I would recommend just having the tubes welded onto the xpipe to prevent any sort of leakage. In the first pic you'll see there was two clamps where the straight tubes are. U just need to get 4 clamps or have it welded.

CamdZ06

Established Member
There's 4 clamps that connect the straight tubes. Those are missing. U can get some from Summit or I would recommend just having the tubes welded onto the xpipe to prevent any sort of leakage. In the first pic you'll see there was two clamps where the straight tubes are. U just need to get 4 clamps or have it welded.

Ok thanks for the info man.

Users who are viewing this thread