F/S: 04' Cobra IRS Parts-----------

SVTN00b

Established Member
im in york....i assume WC is West Chester? if so that's only about an hour east of you. we can meet halfway....i need that sucker out of the garage so i can start doing some paint work!

Correct, I'm from West Chester, but I'm working in Scranton these days.

If you could, send me a PM or email and I think we can work something out.

SVTN00b

Established Member
If I got a PM, I have no idea how to check it. I'm new to this site, but I've got a ton of feedback on about 10 others (though I'm not sure it matters since I'm trying to buy in person).

I'm available to pick it up this Sunday if you are free?

greengt88

Established Member
Sunday works for me, where would u like to meet? We can meet halfway or come to my house. What r u thinking for price??

SVTN00b

Established Member
Sunday works for me, where would u like to meet? We can meet halfway or come to my house. What r u thinking for price??

It would be awesome if you could meet me halfway, or even part-way.

Try this address:
100 Keystone Boulevard East ,I-81 Exit 119
Pottsville, PA 17901

I just tried to pick something from google maps that looked to be about halfway.

$400? Let me know what you think.

greengt88

Established Member
$400 will take it. pottsville looks good, def. halfway between us. my # is 954-854-0048, just moved back up here after 8yrs. in florida, so thats why the # is weird. my name is jake. look forward to meeting up sunday....any approximate time that is good for you?

SVTN00b

Established Member
$400 will take it. pottsville looks good, def. halfway between us. my # is 954-854-0048, just moved back up here after 8yrs. in florida, so thats why the # is weird. my name is jake. look forward to meeting up sunday....any approximate time that is good for you?

I'll go ahead and add the number to my phone now. I'm free the whole day, but I'd prefer to meet earlier. It's up to you.

greengt88

Established Member
Well 2 buyers fell through on control arms...let's blow them out at $150 shipped.....really need these gone!! Takin up space that could be used for better stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread