F/S 04 Lightning Wheels w. Tires

grayghost

Established Member
I've have a set of 04 rims I have no use for in a couple days when my new rims come in. The f1's have about 7,000mi on them and I have never done any burn outs with them. Tire's have been rotated about 4 times due to I've changed the oil like every 1500mi or so. Tires look brand new and rims are in excellent shape. Have no curb rash; 1 or 2 of them have a small mark here are there from road debree hardly noticeable. Looking for $850 plus shipping!!!! If you live not to far would be willing to meet part way for gas money. I live around Pittsburgh so it does take me long to get to ohio or wv so in short I would be willing to drive a couple of hours.

grayghost

Established Member
Sorry what I meant to say was someone is tryn to scrap the cash up for what I'm asking. I'll know Friday night / Saturday latest I'll let you guys know.

grayghost

Established Member
Well the local kid that was goin to buy them couldnt come up with the scratch not even close $300 short. So there still for sale but I'm not just goin to give them away I think the price is very reasonable you guys know what all that would cost new. I measured the tires they have 9/32"nds tred on them. I'm willing to seperate tires from wheels and sell either or in anway shape or form. I'm not unreasonable and will figure out a fair price for both of us. Anybody let me know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread