F/S-1 Owner 1995 Red Cobra Tan/Lthr-Int/ 8,000 Original Miles!!

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I went by my Ford Dealer today and they have a 1995 Red/Tan Lthr/Int' 1 Owner Cobra with only 8,000 miles on it, it still looks brand new! If i didn't have a Lightning and a Cobra already i would buy this Cobra in a Heart Beat!! It has been garage kept and the paint looks very good i didn't see any scratches on it, the tires are in great shape also. The inside couldn't be any better, the leather is perfect along with the steering wheel. I've seen on some of the older Cobras with Tan int's the steering wheels fade real bad,but this one is perfect.Even the Cobra brake calipers are still Black with Cobra in white, they look just like they left the factory last week!! And anyone with a Cobra knows the calipers start fading pretty quick.If anyone wants any info on it PM me or post here, and i'll put you in contact with a good guy that i know who works there. This Cobra won't last to long with the miles, and condition it's in. This is the 2nd nice Cobra i've found on lots in the last few days,the other was a 97 and i posted about it on here also.I just want to help someone that's looking for a nice Cobra to find one, and these are 2 nice ones!

Last edited:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Hey guy's sorry i haven't been on here in a day or so.They was aking around $15,000, but we all know a Dealers asking price and what they'll take is 2 different trhings. You can call Ramey Ford in Beckley W.V and ask for Dale Stafford, tell him you found out about it on SVTP so he'll know it was me that sent you.The number is 1-800-734-4918 or 1-(304)256-7400,the stock number of the Cobra is P2871.It was still there yesterday, i tell you it's a fine Cobra and it will make someone a great car.Good Luck Guy's!! :thumbsup:

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
Just called,because this seem like an awful good deal...... :nonono:
Dale was off today, talked to a gentleman named Russel Dickens, and the conversation went like this......

The car is reeeellll nice. The mileage is 18,000 not 8,000.
The price is $16,900 not $15000 :dw: Whats up dude?

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
It said 8,000 miles on the windshield, and Dale did tell me around $15,000 was what they would let it go for. So i guess they wrote the wrong mileage on the windshield, because it DID SAY 8,000 MILES that's why i put it on here.I sure didn't put this up to mislead anyone, i did it because it was a great looking Cobra and i thought maybe someone here would be interested in it, i'm not getting a thing for doing this.The day i looked at it was very cold so i looked it over pretty quick, and i just looked in the window of the car to see the interior of it,(the windows aren't tinted)i didn't get in it. But i looked good enough to see it was in great shape,plus if i would have got in it i would have definitely looked at how many miles was on the gauge.I'll go by there tomorrow and see what's the deal for myself,i'm sorry about the miles but that's what was on windshield the day i posted this. Even if they did put the wrong miles on the windshield,18,000 miles on a 95 still is great miles! And every salesman is going to tell you a different and jacked up price,that's why i said talk to Dale because he's the one that told me they would let it go for around $15,000,not this Russel guy.And to me around $15,000 could mean anywhere from $14,500 to $15,500. So sorry again for the mix up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread