F/S 2001 s/c Roush Mustang

89blk50

Established Member
I didn't list it in the ad, but was asked in a few pm's about the exhaust.
It has 3 1/2 dumps on it right now, but I have the side exhaust setup here for the buyer.

89blk50

Established Member
Buyer can also have the 2.87 pulley that was used when car dyno'd at 600+ before, and even the N2O kit and Snow meth kit that was on the car also if wanted. Thes kits were installed after the JNS Chips tune.
If I didn't mention it, it has a super safe dyno tune now by Justin at VMP Tuning with a SVT x2, and is at 445 to rear.

89blk50

Established Member
I have a small refundable deposit on the car, and gave the guy until wednesday to get his money together.
So, it might be sold, but I don't consider that until it drives away.

89blk50

Established Member
Well, that deal didn't go through. I didn't realize when he said he had to get his money together, that he meant he was going to try and borrow the full amount. A waste of time.

So, it is back up and available.

89blk50

Established Member
Bring legit offers, as I need this gone for some space. Have 5 stangs sitting here at the moment.

89blk50

Established Member
Here is some info.

2001 Roush stage 2 Mustang, 48,000 miles, Has a Vortech V2 T trim s/c, I have it detuned with a larger pulley and had it dyno tuned, it puts down 445 to rear on a safe 93 street tune. Before I changed blocks and redid all, it had put down 600+. Current complete engine setup has about 2000 miles on all.
Has a Texsid alumnium 20 over block, all forged internals, ARP bolts, Patriot stage 2 heads and cams, Bullitt intake, 60# injectors, dual cobra pumps, UPR tubular K member, UPR c/c plates , coil overs, still has stock Roush wheels and good street tires, has the Roush tool box mounted under trunk lid. Interior is i super condition except for the wear on drivers seat from getting in and out.

Users who are viewing this thread