*Edelbrock vic jr intake manifold with a 6061 plenum
75mm throttle body*
Bbk shorty headers
Bbk off road x pipe
Mangaflow catback*
Light weight aluminum flywheel*
Ford racing king cobra clutch
4.10 gears*

Body of the car is 6out of 10 the front bumper has rock chips and I feel the car could use a paint job

The interior is 8-10*

Asking $12000.00 obo

eca3cce7.jpg

be05cb3e.jpg

8e3907db.jpg

dddce3b9.jpg

b6bdd208.jpg

baea9978.jpg

JamesBlake

Established Member
I have a 98 cobra(laser red) boltons with 57k original miles. Interested in a trade? i am in shreveport, LA. text me if interested 318 250 3444

93LX50

THE PUNISHER
Established Member
Bump!
I bought this car in January, have since replaced the front bumper with a OEM saleen one and had the whole front cap and sail panels sprayed. It has new 18x10.5 saleen replica's on the back with new Falcon Azena 315/30/18 tires. Has a fresh Valvoline VR1 oil change and will have a new JLT cai by the end of the week. Also just put in a Division X Stryker 340lph fuel pump. Selling due to the notchback I originally wanted coming back up for sale. Car has a Nitrous Express plate kit partially installed, it has never been sprayed, I have bought a 10lbs. bottle to complete the install but haven't got to getting the other few pieces I need to finish the kit. Car could probably use a freshing up on the tune but runs fine, A/C and heat work flawlessly. The only downfall is it has a small oil leak on the front of the engine, can't tell if its the oil pan or the balancer seal, it leaks about a quart every 4000 miles. I drive the car almost everyday and get nothing but complements on the looks and sound of it. I have put a good bit of money into it since buying it and would like to get $13000 for it. Again only selling to get into a particular notchback, if that car sells before this one does I will pull this one back off the market.

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:

93LX50

THE PUNISHER
Established Member
Good luck, would of been better off creating a new ad

Really doesn't matter to me if it sells or not, it was just a quick pitch to see if I got a bite. The longer I keep it the more parts I throw on it until it's built like I want it to be. I see a DOHC in the near future :coolman:

Last edited by a moderator:

selbyvince

Established Member
damn my old car lol, just so you know, the front main seal was replaced about 2k miles before you got the car. also, in case you didnt know, this car suffered a pretty bad collision on the passenger side. but i can say it was fixed right and is not at all noticable.. glad to hear you fixed some things that was much needed.. if i had the cash i would be interested in purchasing it back.. anyway glws, and i would create a new add as well

Users who are viewing this thread