F/S 2004 Black GT, 40th anniversary

finaliize

Established Member
EDIT: CAR IS SOLD

The car was put on autotrader 2 days ago, I got a call from a dealer today offering me 2,000 under my listed price, I told him to have a good day. I am firm on the price. A few things I did not list in the description:

1: Exterior, typical wear and tear for 77,000 miles, no major scratches around the car, only minor here and there. When this car is clean it looks almost brand new.
2: 3 spots on the car with VERY minor paint damage, front bumper under passenger side headlight, on top of the car there is a tiny circle literally about 1/10th of an inch in diameter, and recently I noticed on the edge of the spoiler on the passenger side there are a few tiny spots. I am upfront about anything wrong with the car.
3: Dent or dingwise, there is one ding in the car, from the previous owner, was there when I purchased in 2008. Drivers side rear quarter panel, about the size of a quarter, you cannot tell it is there unless you are very close to the car.
4. The interior is in perfect position. The ONLY problem with the interior is on part of my stupidity. Had an air freshener under the e-brake and parked the car at a bad angle at the Beach. The sun melted part of the freshener into the interior vinyl and I had to scrape it off. In the area under the e-brake there is a few tiny "gashes" in the vinyl from it melting.

Otherwise, this car is a beauty, i'm selling it so I can purchase a local Terminator in Brandon. Within the last 10,000 miles, I replaced the lower intake manifold, alternator, battery, accessory belt, and upgraded the stock radiator to an aluminum mishimoto radiator.

The car was in a MINOR accident with the previous owner, I believe only the side skirt was damaged. As of today this car has not been in an accident under my ownership, and it is kept in a garage every night.

All the mods are listed in my autotrader description, if you have any questions please let me know. Thank you guys!

Also, the car is located in Tarpon Springs FL, and once again I am firm on this price, as I am in no rush to sell.

Cars for Sale: 2004 Ford Mustang GT Coupe in TARPON SPRINGS, FL 34689: Coupe Details - 299968532 - AutoTrader.com

EDIT: For anyone who hates/ does not like the LED taillights, do not worry, I will be putting the stock taillights back on if the car sells. The LED's are going with me.

sdc12849.jpg

sdc12850r.jpg

sdc12851r.jpg

sdc12852b.jpg

sdc12854i.jpg

sdc12975j.jpg

sdc12976.jpg

sdc12978i.jpg

sdc12981a.jpg

sdc12983e.jpg

sdc12984g.jpg

sdc12985r.jpg

sdc12987l.jpg

sdc12991.jpg

sdc12994.jpg

sdc12995.jpg

sdc12996v.jpg

sdc12997g.jpg

sdc12999.jpg

sdc13000.jpg

sdc13002p.jpg

sdc13004.jpg

sdc13006l.jpg

Last edited:

finaliize

Established Member
decent video of the exhaust : please dont mind the annoying girl at the beginning of the video

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q15l6Jab7-E"]YouTube - ‪Joeys Mustang, quick run up and down block‬‏[/nomedia]

Also, if you look in the 2nd picture under the passenger side headlight, you can see the very minuscule paint damage I was talking about. Even looking at the picture you have to focus a bit to find it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread