F/S 2004 SVT Focus 5-Door with EAP 91,209 miles in VA

P5Boy

Established Member
Premium Member
F/S 2004 SVT Focus 5-Door with EAP 91,209 miles in VA -SOLD!

2004 Sonic Blue SVT Focus 4 door hatch with European Appearance Package

My focus has every option available for 2004;

1) Mooroof: power roof window with rear vent and full open modes using an overhead switch.

2) Winter Package: heated Recaro seats, traction control and engine block heater.

3) Audiophile Package: 6-Disc headunit with 8" subwoofer and amp in the rear hatch.

4) HID Headlamps

5) European Appearance Package: dark argent 15 spoke wheels, black leather Recaro seats, perforated black leather door and seat inserts.

Recent maintenance;

1) major tune up: new timing belt, new timing belt tensioner, new timing belt idler, new plugs, new plug wires, new PCV, new fuel filter

2) brake job: new rotors at all corners, new pads at all corners and new front bearings

3) new lower control arms with new strut top bearings

4) new Nitto Neo Gen tires in 01/09 at 87,000 miles

5) fixed the thermostat housing plug coolant weep

Stuff I added or changed from stock;

1) Koni struts and shocks

2) Redline blue SVT logoed floor mats with rear hatch mat

3) I bought brand new 2004 standard wheels from Tousley Ford in 01/02 of 09

4) I swaped out the grill for the euro spec version. I have the original but one of the tabs was broken when I bought the car, hence why I changed it.

5) K&N filter installed by the original owner

Stuff that conveys with the car;

1) full set of Ford manuals for 2004 Focus (service and wiring manual)

2) about 20 FL-2005 Motorcraft oil filters

3) extra antenna

4) misc door panel screws/fasteners

5) Redline dead pedal that I never installed

6) three keys with 2 FOBs

7) 4-5 cabin filters

8) I have the original grill

9) the tool kit for the timing belt service

10) I think I have an extra set of side mirrors

I don't have the original EAP wheels because when I purchased it, they had some serious curb rash and I don't like the 15-spokers. So I replaced them with 2004 SVTF standard 5-spoke wheels.

I put about $2200 into it when I first bought it, it had some parking lot scratches on it and the rear bumper cover had an exhaust welt on it. I replaced the rear bumper cover with a new one and fixed the scratches. The work was done at a DuPont shop in Richmond. I have all the paper work, but the lifetime warranty won't apply after I sell it.

The worst thing about the car is the group of rock chips in the hood. I took a picture of them, but it's hard to get a good picture. It also has a small curb rash below the drivers side fog lamp. It's visible in pictures 14_OutsideDriverSideFront.jpg and 15_OutsideDriverSideFrontTwo.jpg.

The car is pretty tight, no rattles, no shakes, no noises and no slips of anything. For a car with 91K miles, she's in outstanding condition. The interior is flawless. I don't smoke.

I have all the receipts from Tousley Ford for every part I put on the car. If the buyer wants them, they will convey with car also.

It has been very idle since April of this year. I don't drive it anymore, I drive my SVT Cobra everyday now.

$7600

Pictures
01_DashCluster.jpg

02_PassSideFront.jpg

03_PassInsideFrontDoor.jpg

04_PassInsideRearDoor.jpg

05_DriverSideRear.jpg

06_DriverInsideRearDoor.jpg

07_DriverInsideFrontDoor.jpg

08_FrontWithHoodOpen.jpg

09_EngineBayCloseUp.jpg

10_OutsideDriverSIdeFront.jpg

10_RearHatchOpen.jpg

11_PassSideRear.jpg

12_DriverSideFront.jpg

13_HoodRockChips.jpg

14_OutsideDriverSideFront.jpg

15_OutsideDriverSideTwo.jpg

16_OutsideDriverSideRead.jpg

17_OutsideDriverSideRearTwo.jpg

18_OutsideDriverSideDoorsOpen.jpg

19_InteriorBackSeat.jpg

20_OutsidePassSideFront.jpg

21_OutsidePassSideTwo.jpg

22_OutsidePassSideRear.jpg

23_OutsidePassSideRearTwo.jpg

24_OutsidePassSideDoorsOpen.jpg

25_OutsidePassSideRearSeat.jpg

26_OutsidePassSideFrontSeat.jpg

27_OutsidePassSideFront.jpg

28_OutsideDriverSideRearSeat.jpg

29_OutsideDriverSideFrontSeat.jpg

30_OutsideRoof.jpg

31_OutsideRearDoorsOpen.jpg

Last edited:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
WOW....this is an amazing SVTF. If I had some extra cash laying around I'd definitely snag this up. Looks like you've kept in amazing condition...i'm pretty jealous.

Good luck with the sale....wish this clean of a car was available when I bought mine.

Also....when did you purchase the vehicle and how many miles were on it then??

Last edited:

P5Boy

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Mike!

It took me about 6 months to find this car. I wanted the 5 door with EAP and every option. I really didn't care which color. I came across some junk, let me tell you. This one was in the best condition, so I jumped on it.

I am the second owner, I bought her in Jan of 2007 for $14,700 ($12,500 for the car and $2,200 to fix paint and rear fascia) and she had 31,649 miles then. I bought her from Jerry's Ford in Northern, VA who also was the original selling dealer, I was told an employee was the first owner. Jerry's took it on a trade in, I found it on the used car lot at Jerry's via autotrader.com.

I had a 2000 ZX3 Focus Sedan that was totalled when a DUI driver hit from behind on the Interstate. I took the settlement and some extra money and bought the SVTF.

Whenever stuff needed work, I just did it or paid my Ford dealer to do it. Road NVH really, really bugs me to no end.

Other than the highway mileage and the rock chips, she is in outstanding condition.

I am normally a Mustang guy, but I have been impressed with the SVTF. I am back to driving my SVT Mustang vert. I did miss the V-8! :)

P5Boy

Established Member
Premium Member
Not yet, but there is someone local to me who has expressed serious interest. I should know something in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread