F/S: 2010-2012 Saleen S281 Grille

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
Selling my Saleen S281 grille, got tired of the look. Wanted something a bit more aggressive as I consider the Saleen grille much more sleek.

The grille was on the car for less than a year, has the 5.0 Coyote emblem that you can rip out if you want. Its just 3M and a metal emblem. All the tabs are in tact, it is one of the later models with the hole in the center to fix the gap issue.

I dont' have any of the retainers for the tabs, but I'm sure you can pick them up somewhere.

I'll start at $160 shipped.

I only have a few pics of it on my car, I can take some cell pics of it when I get home.

Last shot before winter by taylorhockman, on Flickr

Call me maybe? by taylorhockman, on Flickr

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
z28Eater has sent the money. Consider it sold.

For those looking for it, I'm hearing its going to be for sale again from 281 motorsports for around 220. You have to call them to get it ordered though. There are some threads about it if you search.

86merc

Established Member
Z28Eater, if you need the metal clips let me know. The only way I was able to get them for my grill was to buy 100 of them. So I can hook you up with them. Just send me a pm.

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
Z28Eater, if you need the metal clips let me know. The only way I was able to get them for my grill was to buy 100 of them. So I can hook you up with them. Just send me a pm.

Thanks alot for the offer buddy but I went ahead and found some on eBay last night. Found them with I think a 20 bundle for like $8

Users who are viewing this thread