F/S "Feeler" Hellion TT KIT

AlanSVT

Established Member
Here is the deal. I bought this kit from Evo Performance back in Aug 2010. I deployed to Iraq a week later. So the kit sat in my garage while I was deployed. I finally get back from Deployment. But could never find time to install the kit. So finally have time and get ready to go install it BAM I deploy again. Well I am finally back but now I cant seem to find time to install it. So instead of it sitting in the garage not getting used. I'm going to attempt to see if anyone else is interested in it.

Here is the package. I paid 7500 for it back in AUG 2010. The hole package I got would normally go for 10k.

Now that hellion dropped there prices im willing to sell for 7000. OBO

Here is what you will be getting everything is brand new never installed.

Twin 66mm turbos

Ball Bearing Upgrade

Turbo Smart eBoost2 Electronic Boost Controller

Extra Turbo smart Solenoid (required for Twin Turbo applications)

Air to Water Inter cooler Upgrade

All this for 7000. OBO Plus you pay shipping. If you where to pick it up through Hellion it would be over 7k easy.

Any questions please PM or call me at 347 418 8926

Thank you,
Alan

Monster Mach

Established Member
Take trades on my left nut? Id give my right but I'm pretty attached to it... its used.. fair amount of miles.. but great condition.

ctozzi

Established Member
too bad your not going to enjoy it. I finally have my kit to a reliable/enjoyable level. It puts a tremendous smile on my face everytime i step on the rt pedal. Plus the car sounds like something off an airforce base when it passes you by. Literally scares the shit out of people with the twins and blower screaming. Best of luck with the sale your price is a steal !

AlanSVT

Established Member
too bad your not going to enjoy it. I finally have my kit to a reliable/enjoyable level. It puts a tremendous smile on my face everytime i step on the rt pedal. Plus the car sounds like something off an airforce base when it passes you by. Literally scares the shit out of people with the twins and blower screaming. Best of luck with the sale your price is a steal !

I'm just putting it up for sale till I can find time to install it. If it doesnt sell then it will get installed.

Glad yours is running good.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Posting some pic's might help. I won't buy anything if the seller doesn't post pic's.

GLWS

77133_180756998604551_100000107567937_663740_4542979_n.jpg

WIll also post a pic of the turbos if you want and waste gates. THey are still sitting in the boxs.

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread