F/S Ford GT Supercar Wheels & Tires

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
Selling for best offer. Well unfortunatly my project has hit a bump and I need all the funds I can get, so luxury items like these wheels must go. Many of you already know these wheels are the upgrade BBS wheels for the Ford GT Supercar. The stock tires on a Ford GT are F1 supercar tires 315/40/19, I have upgraded these tires to Bridgestone Scuderia RE050A 345/35/19, these tires will out perform the F1's by a long shot, dry and wet traction, These tires are stock on the Ferrari Enzo. Tires are brand new.

Now this is only for the rear pair, I never got around to getting the fronts, they were back ordered at the time, but Steve (Fordsvtparts) can get you a great deal here on the forum.

Reg. price on wheels: 19x11.5 rear $1000.00 ea.

Reg. price on Tires: Bridgestone Scuderia RE050A 345/35/19 $350.00 ea.

Total: $2700.00

Sounds like alot but believe it or not im considering any and all offers, so please make one.

FordGTUP.gif

M-1007-GTR_a.gif

1.gif

2.gif

6.gif

5.gif

8.gif

14.gif

7.gif

Wheels.gif

Wheels3.jpg

Wheels2.gif

Last edited:

FordFanStan

Established Member
I dont think I could afford them, but just out of curiousity, and others pry want to know also, how much does one of them weigh? w or w/o tire. Oh also these are only 5 x 4.5 right? Mustnag bolt pattern? So the spacers have to be used?

So how is your project coming anyhow? You never could get the GT block from DMP right? Now you have to sell your wheels. your L is just going to be another everyday L haha j/k... Stan

Last edited:

lighninquick

Banned
FordFanStan said:
I dont think I could afford them, but just out of curiousity, and others pry want to know also, how much does one of them weigh? w or w/o tire. Oh also these are only 5 x 4.5 right? Mustnag bolt pattern? So the spacers have to be used?

So how is your project coming anyhow? You never could get the GT block from DMP right? Now you have to sell your wheels. your L is just going to be another everyday L haha j/k... Stan

sell me your gramps wheels stan,,,he will never know,,,we could put my 03 chrome dipped one's on in there place :shrug:

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
Dont even get me started on the block, but yes that is the problem, it truns out all the blocks produced by World Racing Products were tested by SHM and found to have many minor defects and imperfections. therefore are useless. This was announced in a memorandum produced by SHM and given to us by CROWER, who at this point had gotten involved in getting us these blocks, due to the fact we were going to test new customs parts for them on the blocks.

Long story short, who knows what the phuck we are going to do, but thousands upon thousands were spent on custom parts for that blocks specs. :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread