F/S: New LFP radiator for 03/04 cobra

SVTboy

Established Member
For Sale:

Brand new LFP radiator (03/04 cobra), never had fluid in it, install instructions included. Mounted it in the car but had to remove it because of the turbo install... $250.00 plus shipping....

I take paypal ([email protected])... Any questions feel free to ask or send a PM, thanks...

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Get me a shipping qoute to zip 40701 and I'll take it.

SVTboy

Established Member
Its not boxed up yet so shipping quotes cant be given at the moment, sorry. I'll try to get it packed up asap...

Top to bottom measurement: 18 1/16" (not including pegs)

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
venom one said:
What happened? Looks to me like you had dibs...:shrug:

Yeah I did too. First guy wanted pics, then I was next saying I wanted to buy it, even sent a PM. Who knows! Pretty disappointed.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
N S said:
No ****ing such thing as dibs. God damn....

Uh...yeah, there is....if the seller accepts.

First, I told Turkish that I thought he had "dibs" because he was the first one to say that he would take it and there was no indication that someone else was going to get it. Second, I didn't have a problem with the other person getting it and not Turkish, I was merely asking a question. Third, there's no need to come here with that sh!# attitude. Chill man....:coolman:

SVTboy

Established Member
OK, just to clear this up, Ninedown was the FIRST to PM me and also the FIRST to post payment. I replied to Turkish in a PM saying "sale pending", soon after I posted in this thread "Sold", there was no indication that anyone had dibs, sorry for the disappointment...

SVTboy

Established Member
Radiator fitment

blk04cobra1 said:
im curious, which turbo kit wont allow for the larger radiator?

I have a Hellion kit on my car, I had this radiator set in place but when installing the turbo and the fan the fit was so tight that I would have had to move the fan somehow, so I ended up putting the stock radiator back in. I was told that this radiator will work with the Hellion kit if you are willing to modify the rad support...

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
SVTboy said:
OK, just to clear this up, Ninedown was the FIRST to PM me and also the FIRST to post payment. I replied to Turkish in a PM saying "sale pending", soon after I posted in this thread "Sold", there was no indication that anyone had dibs, sorry for the disappointment...

No problems here. I never meant anything negative towards you....:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread