Factory Hole in TB????

SnakeDriver97

Newly Minted Ensign
Established Member
Hey guys, I've recently noticed that I have a factory drilled hole in the top of my TB and I've never noticed it before. I'm assuming that it's some sort of accecesory whole and that there had to be a plug in it at one point but I think Iblew it out. Any know what it is or how I can fill it until I get a single blade? Thanks.

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
its not for idle, it would be unmetered causing the car to run wierd because the computer isnt seeing that air, idle is controlled by the iac, all air enters through the mass air sensor, but mine has the same hole and nothing was ever there so who knows what it is for

NoRcAl CoBrA

Established Member
how would it be un meterd air it enters just like the rest of the air that goes into to motor you taLKING ABOUT THE HOLE IN THE BLADE RIGHT i had to drill mine out to make my can idle better when i put in my cams it helped let it idle higher cause my car is pretty lopey at idle

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by NoRcAl CoBrA
how would it be un meterd air it enters just like the rest of the air that goes into to motor you taLKING ABOUT THE HOLE IN THE BLADE RIGHT i had to drill mine out to make my can idle better when i put in my cams it helped let it idle higher cause my car is pretty lopey at idle

no im talking about the hole on the top of the throttle body

SnakeDriver97

Newly Minted Ensign
Established Member
Yeah, I was talking about the whole in the top that looks like a factory installed nitrous port. (I wish)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread