Feed Back On Svtcustoms?

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
Can anyone offer any feedback on their dealings with svtcustoms?

No flames, please. Just your experience. Thanx

I sent a PayPal on 12/2/04 for a couple of the visor decals. I still don't have them. I've e-mailed him 6 times. I received 2 responses. Now the responses have stopped.
He has not advised a ship date, or shipping method.
None of the correspondece has been anything but civil & professional by both parties.

RhinoHD

Found the 12s
Established Member
He seems to be hit and miss...Sometimes he is on a roll and delivers on time but other times he dissapears for weeks/months. I have a lot of cool stuff from him but it is hit and miss on customer service. :poke: His ebay customer service seems to be better than his forum or website service.

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I ordered the visor decals, but I know it hasn't been long enough for them to get here. I have heard that he has poor service, but the products are supposed to be good...so I hope.

code3smith

Established Member
I ordered the wrong decal by accident. After I received it, I tried emailing them to make an exchange. After 10 unanswered emails, I gave up.

Rudy

Twin screwed
Established Member
I got the svt cobra oval emblem from them, no problem with the order or shipping. But the adhesive they use are not that good, I ended up using super glue to stick it on.

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
I am happy with my Terminator oval badge. It's been on for over a year and still perfect.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Do NOT deal with these people!!! i had to wait over 3 MONTHS to get the correct overlay that i had ordered.....thats ridiculous!!!!!! worst customer service i have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread