Feeler: 2000 Silver GT

00SilverGT

Snek Gawd
Established Member
I have a 2000 Mustang Gt that I am looking to trade or sell here pretty soon. Its bone stock except for a cold air intake with a K&N airfilter and flowmaster 40 series exhaust. Shes an Automatic with 102XXX miles. She has the premium black leather interior. This is my first car and ive treated her right since I bought her, never seen the strip. A new transmission was put in before I bought the car 4 years ago. New tires all around. Premium Mach 460 stereo. New paint on entire front clip.

The Bad:
- Dents on roof, happened at school. Looks like some a** walked on it...

I would like to get into a terminator (dream car) or atleast trade and pay some cash for one. That or a older Zo6 or older cobra (94-01) or mach 1.

I cant decide what to price her at but I thought maybe yall could help, text me at 806-654-0995, My names Austin.
Thanks! :beer:

Pictures:

http://imageshack.us/f/197/img1652.JPG/

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
With the mileage, condition, and being auto I'd say 5k, good luck with the sale though, nice little project for someone.

clc44

Established Member
Its getting painted on saturday, so I guess then id like to get atleast 5-6k. Do you have anything in mind for a trade?

No, I was just curious. I'm considering selling my hand me down 07 V6 Mustang and get something cheap to DD. Which I'm thinking 99-04 GT, Auto.

clc44

Established Member
I sold my mach last year. Got tired of the 5 speed and needed to get my wife something bigger. I want to get in a 96-04 GT with and auto. Can't get one ATM but I'm always looking in-case a cant pass offer comes around. Best of luck! Pretty much what I'm looking for just not the right time.

00SilverGT

Snek Gawd
Established Member
it'll be out of the paint shop friday and i just bought new headlights and the mach 1 grill delete and spoiler. ill be sure to get it completely cleaned inside and out and take some more pictures. thanks for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread