*Feeler*2004 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Gray(salvage title) 48k miles

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Just testing the waters. Car has a some electrical issues that I haven't had time to sort out. Runs well, other than that. Maybe someone who is gifted mechanically will be able to sort out the issues, I however, am not, lol. Some history, car has been in 1 collision on the front end. Got everything sorted out and dealt with, in terms of the bodywork(full paint too) and the car running. As for mods that I put on the car, it's pretty much a standard issue, bolt-on GT.

Suspension
- full coilovers
- QA1 tubular K-member
- QA1 tubular A-arms
- QA1 coil springs(325lbs in the front and I forgot what's in the back)
- Koni yellows all around
- J&M caster/camber plates
- 17/315 Bullitt wheels out back(1 wheel got stained on the lip, while it was in storage. Planning on replacing it. Other than that, no scuffs of damage to the actual metal)
- strut bar

Engine
- 70mm throttle body
- C&L racer plenum
- CAI from American Muscle
- EGR delete(may have a minor vacuum issue)
- SCT Xcal 3 with lifetime tunes from Bama(93 octane race tune present on the car)

Exhaust
-Pypes Stainless Steel O/R X
-Magnaflow Magnapacks

Interior
- Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter
- Sony Xplod removable deck
- Single 12inch Alpine type R sub
- Stock everything else with some minor imperfections. (Minor cigarette burn patches on passenger seat from previous owner, and roof liner coming off slightly near the windshield. Will be addressed if anyone becomes interested.

Exterior
- 01 Cobra hood
- 01 Cobra front bumper
- Rear spoiler delete(holes have been covered)

Bonus stuff
As you can probably tell from some of the mods, I was preparing to get an On3Performance turbo put in the car. I have the kit as well, completely untouched and still sitting under my bed in the boxes. A 70mm Master Power turbo is the one I picked with the package. Will sell with the car as part of the price. Boost gauges(Glowshift), MAF sensor(42lb) and Ford Racing 42lb injectors(green tops), will be included. No fuel system. I also have a set of Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, brand new in box I can throw in, too.

Asking $6k OBO. Local guys only. I'm in Miami. PM me for any clarification of details.

Here is a video I made recently, of the exhaust.

[youtube_browser]_k4CwfOf_jw[/youtube_browser]

1422420_10153473755410515_1645019882_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread