Feeler-89 Hatch 5.0 FS/FT

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I've been thinking about this for a while, so if I can't sell it or trade it then I'm just going to keep it. 1989 Ford Mustang GT Hatchback 5 speed. To my knowledge I am the 2nd owner. It's my DD and has a little less than 106K on the clock and runs great.

Exterior is in good condition, original paint (except for the rear bumper), I had it repainted because there were a lot of scratches on the lower part of the bumper which bothered me so I took it in to get repainted. There have been a few minor exterior modifications.

Interior is Red and in great condition condition for a 20 year old Car (no tears, rips or stains and the top is not hanging).

Engine is stock and still very clean, interior is in great condition for a 20 year old car (no tears or rips) and very clean. Just installed a new clutch.

This car is pretty much stock except for the exterior mods.

I would like to get $6,800 and will not budge very much on the price since I don't need to sell. I would be interested in a trade for an 03/04 Mach, 2001 Cobra or 1996 Mystic Cobra plus cash on my end if the deal is right. I'm located in Orange County, California.

IMG_9299.jpg

122407053.jpg

50burnout003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread