(Feeler) Steig stage 4 Blower f/s

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
there was a coating on the rotors from the factory like every other lightning has that flake off and clog the intercooler. so having them stripped will fix that problem. pics will be up soon of the blower.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Hey guys, buy with confidence from Mike... hes a really good guy only looking to help out.... hes driven to me for the last few weekends, over 100 miles, to put in some late nights on my Whipple install... great person to deal with here and really takes care of his truck....

WhiteLightnin01

Toyo Destroyer
Established Member
blower.

Hey man, Im VERY VERY interested in this blower. I am located in PA so shipping shouldnt be so bad. I have a question though, I just bought a 01 lightning about 2 weeks ago and it is totaly stock, would I need a tune for this? Would I notice a big diff in performance? I ran the truch at south mountain yesterday just to get some stock baseline numbers and im running a 9 second flat 1/8th mile. Is this about the right time for me to be running with a stock motor? All I need to do is talk to the wife when she gets home and im praying this baby will be mine....lol

Users who are viewing this thread