Fell In Love with a Gen 1

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Who says Lightning don't strike twice in one place.Well it hit me twice .I felt my heart race when I saw it and I was never fond of the Gen1 body but up close and personal it's a whole diferent story.Its up for sale asking price 11900.It has 50,000 original miles one owner it's in great shape .That thing sound mean and the engine boy let me tell you it was super clean I opened up the hood to show the sales person and was suprised and embarrest of how dirty mine was compared to that one .Well here are some pics I took

g1hr7.jpg

p1010210ui5.jpg

gen3ce7.jpg

g4ag5.jpg

g5he3.jpg

g6ch2.jpg

g8ea7.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
that hood, and tail lights need to go, someone riced out a Gen 1. And isnt 12K a little high, unless i am missing something.
That engine bay is clean, but again, full of fawking stickers. What is that shit all over the front fenders?

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
yeah I noticed that too, but all can be peeled off.The guy first said 10 but he called me later with the actaul asking price.

Dusten

Established Member
KBB retail on that bitch is only 7700, you better tell those fawkers they are flying high

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
I just hope it goes to a good home,and not to some one who doesn't know what they got.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
SID297 said:
If I had the garage space I'd be very tempted.
Aww come on SID,It's begging for a new home,I'm pretty sure theres some stuff you don't need in the garage;-)

scootro

Established Member
if you ever sell that bumper for a tube one. hit me up I’ll buy!!

very clean gen1... pull that crap off and a little tint to the windows and your good to go...

how do you like the handling versus your gen2?????

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
scootro said:

very clean gen1... pull that crap off and a little tint to the windows and your good to go...

I didn't get to take her for a spin ,I wonder :shrug: I was mostly trying to convince mywife to get it for her ;-) ,but I seriouly doubt it.I'm more than happy with my Gen2.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Now that I think about it the salesperson told me the guy bought it new off the showroom floor,So that truck has to be paid off so why trade it in for a mustang gt.Thats what happens when you got the truck for so long you get bored and start adding stickers,by the time you know it the whole back window is covered in it lol.

lightning666

Established Member
It is really clean and looks to be in really good condition but the hood, wing, and stickers gotta go. Its kinda of pricey, you could probably find a better deal.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
scootro said:

too bad i just gave away my stock red stepper this spring. oh, and that underhood is as clean as i have seen. just look at the egr and all of the aluminium-no corrosion. looks well cared for except for the "extras".

Last edited:

scootro

Established Member
ezernut9mm said:
too bad i just gave away my stock red stepper this spring. oh, and that underhood is as clean as i have seen. just look at the egr and all of the aluminium-no corrosion. looks well cared for except for the "extras".
shoot i would've paid you!!! remember me next time..:-D

scootro

Established Member
03SNOWBALL said:
Who says Lightning don't strike twice in one place.Well it hit me twice .I felt my heart race when I saw it and I was never fond of the Gen1 body but up close and personal it's a whole diferent story.Its up for sale asking price 11900.It has 50,000 original miles one owner it's in great shape .That thing sound mean and the engine boy let me tell you it was super clean I opened up the hood to show the sales person and was suprised and embarrest of how dirty mine was compared to that one .Well here are some pics I took

g1hr7.jpg

p1010210ui5.jpg

gen3ce7.jpg

g4ag5.jpg

g5he3.jpg

g6ch2.jpg

g8ea7.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330052211388&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:MT:1

Users who are viewing this thread