FI meet in Maryland?

buschman

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I joined the site cause I know some F-Body and Stang guys in my area were interested in having a big FI meet for us blower and turbo guys. Right now we're thinking about F-Bodies, Vettes, Vipers, GNs, Mustangs, and Supras. We are open to suggestions. just looking to have a meet for the FI musclecars :)

No specific date just yet, but we'd like to squeeze it in before it snows, so sometime late Nov/Dec. Probably meet in the Glen Burnie area. Maybe hangout, show off, and possibly even hit a bar/restaurant afterwords.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested. Please feel free to suggest any boards or other cars you think might be interested.

Hope to see you all there,
Mike

buschman

Established Member
Try and spread the word guys. Let's see if we can get a few more nasty rides to join us. How does Dec 13th or 20th sound to everyone? Maybe meet up at like 6 pm, so everyone has time to get some runs in at capitol if they so choose. Swing up to damons to meet up, BS, grab some food and what not. then after a leisurely belt losening we can "stroll" over to GB ;)

Let me know what you guys think.
Mike

p.s. I'm kinda surprised NO Stangs are interested in this. Suit yourself, but I think you guys will be missing a good time. We already got a good number of F-Bods, Supras, and GNs. Represent yall ;)

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by blkbolt
I'm cool to hang and meet new people, always. I'm in a L though:(

I'm assuming you're not sad about actually being in an L but more that you thought they would let you show... right???:dw:

jk:beer:

blkbolt

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
I'm assuming you're not sad about actually being in an L but more that you thought they would let you show... right???:dw:

jk:beer:

yes, that is what I meant. I love my L.

Imperial Pose

Winning Is A Habit
Established Member
Subscribing

Mike,

When you publish the "game plan", I will try to make it.
If you want to get some runs in at Capitol, you'd need to change from Dec 13/20 (Saturdays).

NEW WEEKEND SCHEDULES:
FRIDAY NIGHT TEST & TUNE 11/21 5 TO 11 PM
CLOSED SATURDAYS
SUNDAY TEST & TUNE 12 TO 5PM
WE WILL RACE THIS SCHEDULE UNTIL IT IS COLDER. WILL UPDATE ASAP FOR ANY CHANGES

buschman

Established Member
Originally posted by Imperial Pose
Subscribing

Mike,

When you publish the "game plan", I will try to make it.
If you want to get some runs in at Capitol, you'd need to change from Dec 13/20 (Saturdays).

NEW WEEKEND SCHEDULES:
FRIDAY NIGHT TEST & TUNE 11/21 5 TO 11 PM
CLOSED SATURDAYS
SUNDAY TEST & TUNE 12 TO 5PM
WE WILL RACE THIS SCHEDULE UNTIL IT IS COLDER. WILL UPDATE ASAP FOR ANY CHANGES

Good call. One less thing we gotta worry about ;)

Mike

buschman

Established Member
The "Game plan" is Damons in Crofton at 6pm. :-D

Damons is like a mile or two north on route 3. Post up if you guys are coming. Hope to see you all there.

Mike

buschman

Established Member
This thing is still on for the for the 20th @ 6pm @ Damons in Crofton. The attendees are growing by the minute. We got a bunch of GN/T-Types, Supras, and F-Bods. Got a rumor of 2 LPE TT Vettes. We got some 03 Cobras/Stangs, DSMs, SRTs, Turbo Imports, and a whole bunch of people that don't really have an FI car but want to see all the big boys toegther :) We could use more Stangs and Vipers, so if you guys know any or post on any of other boards, spread the word. :)

See you all there.
Mike

buschman

Established Member
Well I think tonights rain and warmer weather are really gonna help our cause. Wash the salt off the roads and melt a little more of that snow. Keep your fingers crossed. I think mother nature is a boost junky at heart. I'm sure she'll hook us up around the 20th. :cool:

See you guys there.

Mike

buschman

Established Member
Just FYI guys. It's set for:

DEC 20th
6pm
Damons Bar and Grill
Crofton, MD

Weather is looking pretty good. 46 degrees and 10% chance of precip. Looks like the rest of the week will be mid to high 40s which should clear up that pesky white stuff!

Just remember we have the banquet hall reserved for our event. Seats 45 pretty comfortably. So there's a chance some of the late comers might have to eat in the regular restaurant. But I'll do my best to keep everyone together. We'll have an itinerary but I'll give you guys the details that night so we don't clue everyone into where we're going and what we'll be up to ;)

Would be cool if people would tell me if they're gonna make it r@!n or shine, just so I know. I'll be there no matter what. If you guys have never met me, don't know anyone in the group, think you might be coming late and wanna catch up, or whatever. E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll give you my cell number.

Hope you guys are as psyched as I am for this one.

Mike Busch

buschman

Established Member
Sweet fellas. This thing is a go! Mother nature did her part, now be sure you guys do yours and show up on time :)

Incase you guys are being lazy and not mapquesting the directions I'll give you the basics:

-Hop on 495 like you're headed towards College Park(man did I get drunk there last night :grin: ).
-Take Route 50 East like you're headed towards Annapolis.
-From 495 you'll travel around 8 miles.
-Take US-301/MD-3 exit north.
-Go about 7 miles and Damons will be on your left.
-It's in a shopping center with a BB&T and Chick Filet-a out front.

That's pretty much it. Hope to see you guys there.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread