Finally getting cool at LACR

46stang

Established Member
congrats on the new times tedge! that is very impressive for lacr!!After my wife has our kid I'm going to have to go out there and try my car at lacr! but in the meantime im stuck at home:(
Leon

Bosko

Established Member
Well dont show up unless your got drag radials or slicks. It was my first time running the car last night Leon and I got annoyed trying to take off from the line. I would wheel hop like a mad man or I would have to take off like grandma from a stop light. My best was a 13.509 last night. Next time im showing up prepared with some slicks or Drag Radials. If I could practice and launch my car better (and not missgears and make the tach needle bounce up and down) Im sure I could get a bit closer to a 13.0 up there.

Last edited:

46stang

Established Member
We asked for a status on the kid last night and your friend said that the kid was due any minute. I hope that you are going to bring the new kid home in the 03 from the hospital to get them started in life with the proper attitude. I also bet you are hoping that you will have to rush your wife to the hospital. What a cool excuse for hammering the Cobra through traffic.

Too funny Tedge! To be honest i never really thought of it like that!! I may just have to take the cobra:p the due date was actually yesterday so it should be poping out anytime now!

george, thats not too bad of a time at all! Lacr isn't the best track for low et's! Plus that was your 1st time down the track in that car! Bad track prep has alot to do with wheel hop on our cars!! If you get some slicks it will eliminate that! Don't waste money on the drag radials as from what people are telling me they are still getting alot of wheel hop at our lovely tracks!! that wheel hop is real bad on our diffs! I was getting it at c/bad too! Not to much hop at fontana though! what was your mph??
Leon

randy

Established Member
BEST TIME AT LACR ....13.9 AT 104....2.2 60....COMING BACK WITH 200 MORE HORSEPOWER THOUGH...OH...100 DEGREE HEAT THAT DAY....LATE JUNE...UGH.SEE THERE AS SOON AS I GET MY CAR BACK-HOPEFULLY ON THE 18TH OF THIS MONTH
03 ZINC YELLOW
KENNEBELL 2.2 BLOWER
617 RWHP

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by randy
BEST TIME AT LACR ....13.9 AT 104....2.2 60....COMING BACK WITH 200 MORE HORSEPOWER THOUGH...OH...100 DEGREE HEAT THAT DAY....LATE JUNE...UGH.SEE THERE AS SOON AS I GET MY CAR BACK-HOPEFULLY ON THE 18TH OF THIS MONTH
03 ZINC YELLOW
KENNEBELL 2.2 BLOWER
617 RWHP
Why are you yelling? (caps lock is on...) ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread