Finally got a VIN

Cat Breath

Established Member
Got my Vin today from my dealer, after hounding them for a week without returned phone calls. Not sure what I can do with it, but it's nice to know I've been assigned a car anyway. Last 4 digits is > 1000, but my priority was 10 and all the other preorders for the first allotment wanted crome wheels. They didn't have a truck report for it yet but said it could possibly be in by next week. Also, xplan price = $32459.47. Can't wait to start modding this thing! :rolling:

Undy

Established Member
Cat Breath,

I too am buying mine X-plan. My dealer quoted me $32020 excluding taxes and license.. What's the math on your total? Did they show you their actual invoice price?

Dave

Undy

Established Member
From what I've heard there's some small variances due to different locality price fluctuations. I would, in a very tactful manner, sit down with them and ask to see their invoice and the math whereby they arrived at the price. Even if they "gouge" you a little, not saying they are, for $400 to $500 you're better off the 95% of the rest of the 03 buyers. You must remember they're under no obligation to sell to you, or anyone else for that matter, under X-Plan. So don't, and I don't think you will, p!ss them off. Let me know what you find out.

Users who are viewing this thread