finally raced a new cobra

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I have bee lookng for a 1999 and up Cobra for some time to race now and finally found one about two hours ago. He is a good friend of mine and just traded for it last week. He traded in his 2001 GT convertible for it. Just made me want a Cobra more. Before I got my car,he and I moreless shared his GT. He let me borrow it all the time. We were both pretty excited about it. We went to town a couple hours ago and he was more than happy to give me a beating in his yellow convertible. Seeing newer Cobra's on the road around here is very scarce and they never race. The thing I was most impressed with was the sound it made. Unbelievable. Wish my car sounded like that. I guess all that's left to do is pray that I can drive it which isn't very bloody likely.

sssSnake 01

Established Member
I love to run. I did not get the car to look good.

Kinda like having a truck that you never haul anything in.

I think everyone who buys a truck ought to go down and fill it with manure the day they get it to remind them that it is a truck.

Otherwise they worry about things like scratches in the bed. To me it ain't a truck if there aren't scratches in the bed.

And it ain't a Cobra unless you scrap with it.

Down Texas way.......we race!!!!

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by sssSnake 01

Kinda like having a truck that you never haul anything in.

I think everyone who buys a truck ought to go down and fill it with manure the day they get it to remind them that it is a truck.

Otherwise they worry about things like scratches in the bed. To me it ain't a truck if there aren't scratches in the bed.

SSSSSSSHHH!! don't let the L owners hear you say that, they control the board you know. (j/k)

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
The new cobra's are awesome cars but they are few and even farther between around here. I have nary seen a 99 around here and only one 01. The thought of seeing a 2000 R is a pipe dream on this side of the state.

Users who are viewing this thread