Finally saw one

stangfreak

Established Member
Well I went to service my fusion and finally saw a 2015 in person. Shame they had it outside in the rain. They had a 2014 inside the dealer. But anyway. I always liked the car but now that I saw it in person I love it even more. The style and curves of the car are spot on. Black on black. Gorgeous. I took some pics. Will post them later when I get home. I wish I was able to afford both my cobra and the new mustang. I didn't see all the options it had. I know it didn't have have the recaro seats. Total price was 41k thT I saw on the sticker.

MysticRob

Established Member
Same here. Saw one for the first time at Frontier Ford near my lunch spot and loved it from every angle. Originally thought ass-end was sketchy but it looks good in person, especially those tail lights. Sat in it too and really liked the sight lines (not tank-like Camaro) and stock cloth seats were very nice. And telescoping and tilting steering wheel FTW.

Rct851

Established Member
Same here. Saw 1 in the wild last weekend. I've seen 3 driving just this morning. Ruby red, yellow and magnetic. The yellow wasn't so hot.

and there's a DIB 2 minutes later.

Last edited:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
My favorite that I've seen in person so far was a white 50th anniversary GT. The white really popped. I would've liked it even better with performance pack wheels.

hunterp

Established Member
Finally went and looked at one myself today that a dealer finally got in. I'm liking it. Got to sit in it and there's a surprising amount of room. I'm 6'5" and I had plenty of leg and head room.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I saw one in the Costco parking lot in town here, black on black and it was beautiful. I really like these new 15 Mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread