Finally

91mini

Hope to get an 05 soon
Established Member
Ordered my 05 today. Actually because of backups in the plant the Mustang GT is not being produced with the interior upgrade package and the christmas holidays with shut down production for 2 weeks (that's what I was told anyway). Anyway I can't wait now. Put down the deposit already and the order should go in the 2nd week of January. Sonic blue metallic with Dk. Charcoal leather interior! Got X-plan pricing too. Just took me about a month to work it out!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
That is funny, all the GT's I have ordered for customers have the IUP. As a matter of fact, I ordered two the week of Thanksgiving and they were both built on 12/13 and have a delivery week of 1/3/05.

The next build date is 1/10.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Red Turtle said:
That is funny, all the GT's I have ordered for customers have the IUP. As a matter of fact, I ordered two the week of Thanksgiving and they were both built on 12/13 and have a delivery week of 1/3/05.

I ordered mine on 11/29, so your saying that Ford will not be building GT's for a friggen month? it looks like mid-Feb delivery for me then. :whine:

is this correct or am I looking at this wrong

91mini

Hope to get an 05 soon
Established Member
Red Turtle said:

Well I don't know man. I have been tossed around alot with this damn car and especially the X-plan. The inventory manager here said the order will go in on the 2nd week of January and to call about the 3rd week of January for build date. They do things slow around here and when you ask for a Vin and a build date all he said was, "what you need a VIN and build date for." I told him I gave you a deposit and am kinda excited about getting a new car so I would like to keep tabs on the progress.

Users who are viewing this thread