First get together of the South Florida 03's

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Well Friday nite, at the Tower Shops, we had 4 03's on the same parking lot. White03Snake, tofast4u-Cobra0, myself, and another guy who does not post. Two blues, and one white coupe, and my red vert. :D A good time was had by all.. The mystery guy in the blue coupe had just had Steeda do his exaust, (I understand that the picutre is already on the Steeda web site). In case you did not know Steeda is in Pompano Fl. about 10 miles from Ft. Laudedale. Topics of discussion were: pulley guard removal, loose front facias, and shifters. Everyone was extremely pleased with the cars and at least two of us planned no changes except for cosmetics for a while. (Its great just the way it is) It took me about an hour to get the windows clean this morning from all the finger prints, and I had numerous folks sit in the car, one friend of mine (Seth) I thought was gonna sleep there. I guess my favorite part was a SS guy with about 13 Camaro types who had the Magazine article comparing the SS and the 03. He said about 10 times to his buds "no man it says here he is gonna kick your ass." And a good time was had by all, I had to leave early to get my grandson, he is 3 1/2 and he is the only one who can touch the car but me, helped me wash it today.

More maybe next week. For you who do not have them yet, hang in there it is worth the wait, that first boost run and the waiting is over big time.

Users who are viewing this thread