First pic of a GT500 Vert w/stripes!

RepoMann

Established Member
This is the first one I have seen anyway. I love it! I think it looks great even with the black top. This car was MADE to have racing stripes and in my opinion, it is a SIN not to have them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...75QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

too bad this ass hat is trying to get 70k for it. And it's also too bad that a bigger ass hat will probably pay it. I just don't get it! I love this car and all, but I was gonna spend 70k for a car, I would have a C6 Z06 WAY before I spent the money on a Mustang.

Last edited:

bubbrubb

That looks great! I think that you're right in the sense that the Shelby really ought to have the stripes - coupe or convertable!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
haha, the dude must think that the stripes are worth $15k and the market adjustment is $15k. and, DAMN! i knew it would look good with stripes but for some reason that thing just looks straight awesome!

Florida Chris

Established Member
RepoMann said:
... but I was gonna spend 70k for a car, I would have a C6 Z06 WAY before I spent the money on a Mustang.

I dunno, I don't own any gold neckware and I'll never wear a hairpiece so a 'vette, even a Z06, just won't ever make it into my garage at any price.

I hear you on the 70K price though. That dealer is dreamin'

broeli

Established Member
Florida Chris said:
I dunno, I don't own any gold neckware and I'll never wear a hairpiece so a 'vette, even a Z06, just won't ever make it into my garage at any price.

You think your mullet is any more stylish? Sorry, couldn't resist. That is how many think of us Mustang owners. :lol:

Jbahoffman

Established Member
Did anyone notice that this is a USED Shelby????

400 miles on it!!!

And they want 70k!!!!!:cuss:

RepoMann

Established Member
Florida Chris said:

Yes, but all jokes aside, the Z06 is a FAR superior car, no matter where your loyalties lie. Like it or not, you have to agree here. Not that I'm saying that the 2 were designed to be direct competition, the Mustang is simply out classed by Corvette, as the Corvette is by a Lamborghini or Ferrari. Bottom line is, if I had 70k to spend on a car (which I don't....) The Shelby would not be my first pick. Now if I had 42k to spend on a car......that's a different story.:rockon: By the way, there a few Shelbys for sale locally around me, and the dealers are also asking 70k for those. (Douchebags) By the way Florida Chris, you have one bad ass stable of cars there. You are a lucky man. I hope you know that. Not many can say that they own the 2 baddest cars ever produced by Ford Motor Company.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread