first times for 03 cobra 12.60@110

mineral03

Established Member
got back from sacramento raceway, with a best of 12.60@110. only mod is the silencer removed. 60 ft of 1.98, stock tires. Not bad with me driving!

kino

Established Member
WOW! 12.6's @110mph. Love to see what you pull down come fall. What rpms you launched at and shifted at? From what I've seen so far you got the fastest stock time so far. Good job!

Fast03Cobra

Established Member
Those sound like great times. I'll bet you can improve on them some.

I just got my 03 and only 275 miles on it. After I change the oil at 1K I might take it to the track.

No sense in running it in this hot sticky weather though...

I'm hoping for mid 12's on a cool evening/morning...

These cars are AWSOME and fun!

shoguy

postwhore in training
Established Member
hey you live in the bay area ...we should met up at the track whenever you go run...those are some awsome times man

cscollis

Established Member
Great times. Did you already have the long tubes and cat back. Thats technically not stock anymore. But great time nonetheless!

mineral03

Established Member
All those times were stock... ive since added the longtubes,h pipe, and catback, cold air ,etc. Hopefully will be going back soon... been pretty busy lately. Hey shogun, where are you from? I usually go to sac to race, but live in hayward.

yelsvt03cobra

TPW
Established Member
Hey, I am new here but I have a zinc yellow vert cobra. Me and my son had my cobra dyno'd Friday in Augusta Ga. With my mods: bassani exhaust, full flow cats, 14lb pulley, diablos 4 bank chip, and a 95 mm mass air flow meter. We dyno'd kinda weird. I have the dyno sheets if someone will tell me how to post them. It came out @ 509 rw torque, and 478.8 rwhp. However they are posted @ www.street-lethal.com under the forum / the pub / 03 cobra dyno'd.

StangD281

Established Member
You can attach the image by doing this:

[img ] web address here [/img ]

OR

Attach the image off your computer by using the "Attach" function on the posting section.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread