First TT 03 Dyno

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i dont think anyone else has gotten theirs up and running yet...i know MJ is close. this car is at my tuner's DEZ RACING. its a RAINBOW SALEN COBRA (1 of 10 i think?) He put the HP TT kit on it with 60 or 64mm? turbo's. they attempted the first real pull on it a few days ago and had ot shut down at 4800 rpms because the car ran out of fuel and the maf (SCT) almost pegged. they were shooting for 700rwhp....

UNCORRECTED NUMBERS 819rwhp and 891 rwtq!!!

CORRECTED NUMBERS 787 rwhp and 850rwtq (boy the cold make power!!)

so now i want turbo's....

vipergts281

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
i dont think anyone else has gotten theirs up and running yet...i know MJ is close. this car is at my tuner's DEZ RACING. its a RAINBOW SALEN COBRA (1 of 10 i think?) He put the HP TT kit on it with 60 or 64mm? turbo's. they attempted the first real pull on it a few days ago and had ot shut down at 4800 rpms because the car ran out of fuel and the maf (SCT) almost pegged. they were shooting for 700rwhp....

UNCORRECTED NUMBERS 819rwhp and 891 rwtq!!!

CORRECTED NUMBERS 787 rwhp and 850rwtq (boy the cold make power!!)

so now i want turbo's....
Wow, Saleen Cobra with rainbow paint. There is some serious money right there. He then had to add the TT setup. :rockon:

What a badass car that is. Love the numbers.

Btw, I believe they made 12 Saleen Cobra's in 03. I forget the exact number, but I think it is 12. My buddy has a silver vert.

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what would be the best kit for say a daily driver . . . i want reliability and a nice safe tune. With a turbo you could turn it down to 5 psi when i want it on the street for easy driving . . . or turn it up to 15 psi + for race right? Ive heard good things about the HP stage I kit (750-800 hp capable) and it sounded like a decent amount of power i would like when i need it but then have it down to 500-550 on the street all the time. Is this a good scenario for a daily driven 03 cobra?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i think if you want adjustablility like that...turbo is DEFF the way to go. when i get to the point of upgrading and ditching the eaton...itll be turbo :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread