For sale.. 2011 mustang gt MT 5k miles.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Hi everyone and thanks for checking out my post. I would like to sell my 2011 mustang gt because next year I will be in the market for a home and need some extra room on my credit. Well about the car... It is a Performance White 2011 GT with a couple of mods. The car has 5000 miles at the moment. It came with black leather interior with my color guages and the shaker 500 audio system and 3.31 gears being turned by a 6speed manual transmission. What I have done to it..Boss intake manifold with jlt cold air intake and blow by racing off road x pipe and its lowered with ford racing k springs. I painted the fog lights black and the pony as well and I also installed HID lights. I have a couple of tunes. I have a blow by racing 93 octane, John Lund ghost cam 93 octane and vmp e85 performance tune. Ofcourse I will give you the hand held tuning tool. The car is in exelent shape. I never had a single transmission problem or engine problems. The car runs awesome. I have all the stock parts including catter h pipe and manifold. The money.. I owe the bank 25,000 and I want 26,000 for it. The extra 1,000 dollars will be to pay any sort of paperwork that might be needed. If you can cover paperwork fees or anything else needed for the purchase I will show you the bank statement for the payoff and thats what you will pay. Please only serious buyers message me and I will try to answer any questions. The car is in miami florida.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
nolites.jpg

nolites2.jpg

DSCI0054.jpg

DSCI0051.jpg

DSCI0053.jpg

2011gt3.jpg

IMG_20110518_154901.jpg

nicksender

Established Member
Great looking car and great price. I assume the factory powertrain warranty is or would be void due to the tunes? I wouldn't be too concerned about that as I would toss a blower on my car relatively soon after I bought it. Too bad I have to wait until spring to buy. Bump for a nice ride, GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread