For Sale: '66 Mustang!

quad

Established Member
Hi Guys,

I am posting this here on behalf of my fiancé's dad. Feel free to send me a PM if you’re interested.

My fiancé's dad Gary is ready to sell his '66 Mustang. He actually also has a white convertible '66 which he is keeping because it’s his wife’s favorite. Personally I prefer the red coupe. The reason for the sale is he's running out of storage space. Currently the car is stored in his neighbor’s garage across the street. It's on dollies and has a car cover. I saw it in person and it is in GREAT condition! See the photos below. The car was originally owned by Gary's dad (fiancé's grandfather). Later on Gary's son Steve drove the car during the summers. Gary then bought the car from his son about 10 or more years ago.

Here's more info and a short history on the car in he’s own words:

It has a rebuilt C 4 Transmission good for around 500 HP. Was rebuilt a couple of years back maybe 500 miles ago. Everything was heavy duty. The Engine is a Bob Jones blue printed from Oklahoma. My father had that installed. I had bought the car from Steve and the valves were burnt up. So I had (IDJ racing) rebuild the heads, All the springs are shimmed for factory specs. Then a rocker arm broke in half one day. They wanted an outrageous price for an original rocker. So I put the biggest Wolverine Cam (high Lift) in it. And to replace the broken rocker I installed a full set of Crane Roller Rockers. It also has Hooker headers with Hollywood Glass Packs. So it’s a bit noisy. The engine is a 289 Bored 20 or 30 oversize.

Mileage is 125000 miles. It makes about 350 HP at the moment.

Image004.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image010.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread