For sale afs deep dish mach1 10.5's

MUSCLEMACH

nitrous with a car seat!
Established Member
Like it says, i have in my possesion 2 afs dd mach 1 wheels, Wrapped in nitto 555r drag radials with lots of tread left.Size of the tires are 315/35/17.They also come with the center caps. If you are reading this you know how rare these are and if you dont,AFS used to make these for mach 1 cars they were the only wheels you could get, that would actually keep the mach looking stock,yet be able to put a huge tire on the back.They are very sought after.If you are interested please PM me your offer....chris

afsforsale007.jpg

afsforsale006.jpg

afsforsale012.jpg

ddmach.jpg

afsforsale014.jpg

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
you wouldnt happen to have a full set you would want to trade would you? I have a set of DD chrome bullitts with tires 18" ill swap you for a full set of mach wheels. Im also in Louisiana, what part of the state are you in?

MUSCLEMACH

nitrous with a car seat!
Established Member
you wouldnt happen to have a full set you would want to trade would you? I have a set of DD chrome bullitts with tires 18" ill swap you for a full set of mach wheels. Im also in Louisiana, what part of the state are you in?

Hey i live in west monroe its the northeastern part,unfortubetly i do not want da bullitts! Sorry i actually have 2 sets of the deep dish and 2 sets of the 17*8's. 1 full set is on the car and the other im selling. Where do you live? These are also on ebay NO RESERVE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180384327597

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I live 10 min out of Gonzales, LA, which is about 20 min from baton rouge. Ill check them out i really wouldnt mind having a set of them.

crodrc51

Established Member
Are these wheels still available. very interested.
Bummer, just say the sale on e-bay. Congrats.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread