For Sale Brand new never used Roush anti wheel hop uca for 2011-2014 gt.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
$250.00 shipped regular price is $295.00..a solid mount that can be used on cars lowered 1.25 inches in the back. The Roush mount is a very quiet mount compared to other mounts using poly urethane.. Pm me soon this part will go quickly!

jojobee

Established Member
$250.00 shipped regular price is $295.00..a solid mount that can be used on cars lowered 1.25 inches in the back. The Roush mount is a very quiet mount compared to other mounts using poly urethane.. Pm me soon this part will go quickly!

OK i'll take it, got my answer from Roush.

I'll give you 240$ shipped to US as it can be found easily for 250$ with forum vendors.

Will paypal later tonight if you agree to the sale.

Tks.

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
What was your question for Roush?

He wanted to make sure the roush mount could handle the power of his tvs, i advised him roush uses this mount on all their high hp cars!

This mount is still for sale if you live in the USA $250.00 shipped

jojobee

Established Member
What was your question for Roush?

I was told by another major vendor/manufacturer here that this piece would not be strong enough for a setup like mine and that my BMR was better suited for the task.

I contacted Roush and they said that yes this is the piece they put on their car but obviously they are not pushing the same power level even with their stage 3.

For the record my offer at 240$ still stand;)

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I guarantee you they have alot more powerful cars in their shop then what they sell to dealerships. No way are they using any other brand then their own! Stage-3 aluminator puts up 700 hp.

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
No , i didn't want to pay international shipping so i sold it to someone in Alabama, not forrest gump...lol

jojobee

Established Member
No , i didn't want to pay international shipping so i sold it to someone in Alabama, not forrest gump...lol

Lol....intl shipping ?

Dave you gotta read your pm and the posts in the thread you start more carefully.

I wrote you at least 3 times you were shipping to US, not Canada ;)

Not a big deal, Dynamat is my new friend.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Dynomat works wonders!!! If you can get the mount for $250 buy it. from folks I've talked to it really makes a difference over poly mounts as far as noise reduction is concerned!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread