For sale LOW MILE/MINT 2004 Mustang 40th Anniversary Package GT, 4r75w, Vert,...

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I have a MINT 2004 40th Anniversary Mustang GT for sale. The odometer just turned 54k. It has the 40th anniversary package that includes;

Factory 03/04 Cobra mirrors
Crimson Red paint with factory Arizona Beige racing stripes
Bullitt style Arizona Beige 17" wheels that match the racing stripes

Link below has information about the 40th anniversary package
https://books.google.com/books?id=Z...epage&q=crimson red mustang cloth top&f=false

Below is a list of mods / repairs that I have completed on the car in the last 4k;

Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors
New Moog ball joints(heavy duty)
Cleaned MAF
New AIC valve
New Alternator
Replaced instrument cluster bezel
Added superbright LEDs to the instrument cluster, still shines stock color just much cleaner / brighter
Front bumper repainted, matches perfectly
Mach 1 chin spoiler
Amber fog lights

PRICE: 10,500 Firm and NO trades, looking to sale
Mileage: 54,XXX

I detail cars as a hobby / side job and I have performed an extensive exterior/interior detail from top to bottom on this car. Every panel shines like new, the interior has not one stain, rip or scratch. All factory pieces of the interior upgrade package(IUP), have zero signs of wear. The drivers seat bolster has hardly any wear, the leather is holding up well in that area. Top looks new and is the same cloth material used in the 03/04 Cobras, not the normal, cheap vinyl that comes on GTs.
The car is truly one of the cleanest new edge Mustangs I have ever seen and a great foundation for a turbo kit or a terminator clone, which was my plan initially but I want to get back into a Terminator. Oh and if you're worried about the automatic being a weak point, the 4r75w can handle 500rwhp all day, without any issues. Eaton swapped Marauders do it all the time and those cars weigh 4,300 pounds!

I will get more pictures up this weekend. I'm pretty firm at 10,500, it is one of the cleanest new edge Mustangs I have ever seen, cleaner than most 05-09 as well. You can contact me by PMs or call/texts(214)FourFiveSeven-0875.

Thanks,
-A

B55F0CF6-9748-42DC-B003-619F1398FA1B_zpstkbtsw7o.jpg

AB151E26-0AC8-4230-8C74-E22B935BF6A7_zpsqdifwz27.jpg

5AEEF59A-C06B-42E4-A64D-CF3928D8A6DE_zps9g9dyiz6.jpg

3E5215C9-6DA8-41F0-9651-C58A0F50A6AB_zpsisytbwfy.jpg

7CE735A6-7866-478D-AF10-6BA253A278F8_zpsmdkkbxkj.jpg

AC97DAC8-D6F8-4918-A827-18C090800565_zpssolyip3b.jpg

05DA72E9-78B7-4115-BDCE-FF55000AF121_zpsp8lcso7t.jpg

84AC9224-31AA-45B9-B481-34E457C66875_zpslnff4io1.jpg

Last edited:

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Yeah man I miss my old 2v vert!! & also looks like it has retro fits too?!?

The housing had a small leak so the retrofits are getting resealed. They may go with the car, depending on the price I let her go for.

A little FI and a transmission cooler and this car would be perfect. Boost + auto = a lot of smiles. Cheaper than the 03/04 cobra vert you're searching for. ;)

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
The housing had a small leak so the retrofits are getting resealed. They may go with the car, depending on the price I let her go for.

A little FI and a transmission cooler and this car would be perfect. Boost + auto = a lot of smiles. Cheaper than the 03/04 cobra you're searching for, according to your signature. ;)

Ahh I gotcha didn't know if they were included or not.

Haha yeah when I had my 2v auto that was the plan. Trans cooler is easy and boost isn't too hard either and yes a LOT cheaper a right! But after experiencing multiple 4v and owning a mach next car has gotta be a cobra vert ;)

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Ahh I gotcha didn't know if they were included or not.

Haha yeah when I had my 2v auto that was the plan. Trans cooler is easy and boost isn't too hard either and yes a LOT cheaper a right! But after experiencing multiple 4v and owning a mach next car has gotta be a cobra vert ;)

Haha. It's not the power that keeps me returning to 4vs, it's the sound!

I couldn't pass up this car when I was in the market for a mustang due to its level of cleanliness. I looked at a 03 DSG Cobra vert with 14k that wasn't as clean as this car. I'm in no hurry to sale so if it doesn't I'll just boost it and be happy.

I also purchased this car from the original owner who paid over $36,000 new, including tt&l plus the extended warranty. It's getting harder and harder to find one, two owner Cobras, let alone one or two owner GTs.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Haha. It's not the power that keeps me returning to 4vs, it's the sound!

I couldn't pass up this car when I was in the market for a mustang due to its level of cleanliness. I looked at a 03 DSG Cobra vert with 14k that wasn't as clean as this car. I'm in no hurry to sale so if it doesn't I'll just boost it and be happy.

I also purchased this car from the original owner who paid over $36,000 new, including tt&l plus the extended warranty. It's getting harder and harder to find one, two owner Cobras, let alone one or two owner GTs.

Oh I don't think the 2v sound too bad but please don't talk about 4v haha makes me want one again!!

Yeah I here you I purchased my 2v vert auto off an older lady years ago with 35k miles and it was cleaner then used 2011+ used coyotes lol my last mustang my mach had 9k miles when I bought it and 12k when I sold and it was virtually flawless like a brand new car so let's just say I have high standards and it will have to be a perfect cobra to entice me. I've only seen a handful that even peaked my interest.

Yeah that's insane money for that back in the day haha it really looks sharp though

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Oh I don't think the 2v sound too bad but please don't talk about 4v haha makes me want one again!!

Yeah I here you I purchased my 2v vert auto off an older lady years ago with 35k miles and it was cleaner then used 2011+ used coyotes lol my last mustang my mach had 9k miles when I bought it and 12k when I sold and it was virtually flawless like a brand new car so let's just say I have high standards and it will have to be a perfect cobra to entice me. I've only seen a handful that even peaked my interest.

Yeah that's insane money for that back in the day haha it really looks sharp though

Thanks, my standards are also high but that's good for those looking for a clean, solid, showroom condition new edge because I wouldn't own anything less.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Thanks, my standards are also high but that's good for those looking for a clean, solid, showroom condition new edge because I wouldn't own anything less.
Exactly gotta be top notch there are so many new edge mustangs. Gotta have something clean and unique

bFoxGt500

Established Member
Where are you in Texas? I may be interested. I have the 35th anniversary model (vert) with 46K miles and may be interested in upgrading (not suggesting a trade, just mentioning I like these models). My son might be more comfortable in the auto than he is with the 5-speed and I might be able to use this as 'incentive'. I didn't see any stickers - is the car registered/inspected in Texas? Thanks

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Where are you in Texas? I may be interested. I have the 35th anniversary model (vert) with 46K miles and may be interested in upgrading (not suggesting a trade, just mentioning I like these models). My son might be more comfortable in the auto than he is with the 5-speed and I might be able to use this as 'incentive'. I didn't see any stickers - is the car registered/inspected in Texas? Thanks

It's a solid, extremely clean machine and with the subframe connectors, much more stable for a beginner enthusiast. Yes, the car is in my name, just awaiting plates.

Edit: The car is located in Frisco, Tx.

Users who are viewing this thread