For sale low millage 2003 dsg kb 2.2 cobra

Canada96mystic

Established Member
Well i wish a "mans word" held the same meaning and integrity it once did, this car was sold to me on a verbal agreement (as he didn't want a down payment, and i had to come from canada to pick it up) and i recieved a e-mail last night saying he changed his mind he is not going to sell it, and now i see the post says "SOLD" that really sucks as i loved this car and leophard189 seemed like a genuine nice guy. to bad. Don't want to bash anyone on here but feels pretty S%^TTY to have a car sold while your waiting for e-mails back to set a pickup date.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Well i wish a "mans word" held the same meaning and integrity it once did, this car was sold to me on a verbal agreement (as he didn't want a down payment, and i had to come from canada to pick it up) and i recieved a e-mail last night saying he changed his mind he is not going to sell it, and now i see the post says "SOLD" that really sucks as i loved this car and leophard189 seemed like a genuine nice guy. to bad. Don't want to bash anyone on here but feels pretty S%^TTY to have a car sold while your waiting for e-mails back to set a pickup date.

Wow. Sorry to hear that, man. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread