FOR SALE - OEM 93 Cobra grey floormats - never used

dlombardi

Established Member
I'm asking $300 for them. If they don't go here within the next day I am putting them on ebay. I figure if someone can ask $200 on this forum for used mats, I can ask $300 for brand spankin new originals.

Last edited:

jspalmer01

Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
and I can ask $100 for brand new repros

And I must say I own a set of these $100. mats are they are VERY, VERY nice and 99.9% to the originals. Unless you look on the back of the mats for the part number nobody would even know. Nice job Lee.

dlombardi

Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
and I can ask $100 for brand new repros

I never said you could'nt get repros for that price. You can go buy a fake Rolex cheap to, but some people want the real thing. As far as i'm concerned the mats are of no collector value to me and have been collecting dust for 10 years. As they say, "what is one man's junk is another man's treasure" Bottom line is some people want the real thing.

SOLD for $300

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
dlombardi said:
I never said you could'nt get repros for that price. You can go buy a fake Rolex cheap to, but some people want the real thing. As far as i'm concerned the mats are of no collector value to me and have been collecting dust for 10 years. As they say, "what is one man's junk is another man's treasure" Bottom line is some people want the real thing.

SOLD for $300

yeah I know. since most people buy OEM mats for car shows, I sell them for daily or occasional driver cars. That way people don't mess up their OEM ones

Users who are viewing this thread