FOR SALE OR TRADE 04 Cobra and 93 Cobra Clone

vicioustrick

Vicious
Established Member
04 White cobra
I bought the car just like it sits. The car has a waterdamage title. But it has been reinspected and retitled in va. It doesnt show salvage or "R". The car has excellent interior but the outside has some flaws. Its not dented all up by anymeans but it needs some TLC. The pictures show most of what needs to be fixed. The hood is the worst because it is broke through the fiberglass. The car only has 3 of the cobra wheels. It has a spare on it. I was going to put the car back together and keep it but I have ran into some other things forcing me to sell it before I could fix it. The car still has the computer and wiring harness, radiator and electric fan, 6disc changer, all the cobra brakes are still there, cobra fuel tank is still there, It has a solid rear axle already installed. The car has 86k miles. It would be a great car to put back together and enjoy having a terminator for cheap. Im asking $5900 obo

93 Cobra Clone

Mostly stock with a few mods listed below. Car has never been wrecked and it is fully loaded with everything operational except for the rear window defrost. The ash tray door even works!!
Factory 5.0 GT 5spd car. Opal Grey interior Reef Blue exterior. Used to be 2 tone Reef Blue/ Gray
Just flipped 125k miles.

4in Harwood Fiberglass bolt on Cowl hood
Cervini's 93 Cobra Body kit (rear bumper, side skirts, spoiler, grille, and fender extensions)
Fresh Paint less than a month ago Reef Blue metallic
Lx Tailights
B303 Cam
BBK shorty equal lenght headers (ceramic coated)
Mac 2.5" Off Road h-pipe
Flowmaster 2.5" Delta 44 Cat Back System w/Tailpipes
Hurst Billet Plus Shifter w/White Shift knob
New Headlights w/clear corners
5Lug Conversion (Late model mustang kit. Axles, drums, rotors, bearings, oil, seals, fricion modifier)
18"x9" Chrome 03 Cobra Wheels
Intrax 2" lowering springs

Im sure there is more I forgot but this car is one of the nicest around for the year. I have taken very good care of it and put a lot of money into it. It is my daily driver as we speak except when the weather gets nasty.

I would really like a sonic blue 03 Cobra. But I guess I wouldnt be too picky if it really came down to it. Lets make a deal!

Call or text 540-519-8965 I would prefer text but call if you dont text.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Call or text 540-519-8965 I would prefer text bcause i dont have good access to corral anymore to keep checking on posts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread